「By the way, what happens to the world after you return? 」

A supporting actor had asked this of Yoo Jonghyuk when Yoo Jonghyuk's number of lives had broken into the double digits. I forgot his name but Yoo Jonghyuk's answer from that time was clear.

「 ...I also don't know. I always choose a world where more people can live. 」

It was plausible but in fact, Yoo Jonghyuk didn't know about the world he abandoned. There was no definite theory about what happened to the world in Ways of Survival. Science, magic, whatever.

This was why I was anxious. What happened to the world after the regressor disappeared? Would it reset with the regression? Or would a parallel universe branch off? The latter would be fortunate, but if it was the former... Could Alyona know the answer? What? This day all thoughts I have seem to be connected to that woman

"Hyung?" Lee Gilyoung, who was holding the hem of my clothes, looked up at me with anxious eyes. "Ah, yes?" I answered as I was shaken out of my headspace. "I think we're here?"

[You are approaching the outside region. Be careful not to leave the scenario area.]

This message popped up. It didn't matter. Chungmuro's hidden dungeon was treated as an 'inside' area. We turned the corner and Exit 1 appeared. A dungeon entrance with an ominous shade greeted us.

[You have found a hidden dungeon!]

[This dungeon has already been discovered by someone. You can't get the first discovery achievement.]

[A new hidden scenario has arrived!]

+

[Hidden Scenario – Theatre Dungeon]

Category: Hidden

Difficulty: A-

Clear Conditions: Defeat the master of Theatre Dungeon.

Time Limit: None

Compensation: 4,000 coins

Failure: ―

+

The surprised Lee Jihye hesitated and stepped back. "...What is this? Theater Dungeon?" Lee Gilyoung looked startled. Well, this must be the first time they encountered a hidden scenario. Jung Heewon also spoke.

"A movie theatre as a dungeon... it sounds romantic." Romantic. This was only because she didn't know how scary the movie theatre could be. We entered the theatre. The familiar lobby of the multiplex welcomed us.

[You have entered Theatre Dungeon.]

We were tense as we entered the bleak dungeon. It was a multiplex consisting of nine floors, from B1 to the 8th floor. "Hyung, the posters are torn. Who would do that?" Gilyoung asked pointing towards the torn posters hanging from the wall.

"I'm not sure," I said despite knowing who are the culprits. The core of this 'Theatre Dungeon' was the 'posters' on the wall. Perhaps Yoo Jonghyuk and Alyona teamed up and defeated every poster as they went upstairs. They intended to sweep up all the rewards here at once and destroy the Dungeon Master.

Except for the torn posters, nothing strange was found on B1. There were no items and no monsters. The only exception was the smashed elevator in one corner with a distorted door. "Isn't this a dungeon? Why isn't there anything?" Lee Jihye asked.