Part 4:The Conquering

In the time that has passed since their meeting with Rayas uncle, Mr. Farvor. Rayas, Edna, and Ohar were able to grow their armies, and gain the support of many political figures. It was decided that for the safety of the women that they would be referred to as the 'Fallen Angels'. And the group as a whole would be referred to as the rebels.

The revolution was going smoothly, and the rebels started to persuade the villages nearby the castle to help support their cause. In the coming months they would have the castle surrounded. And would start to cut off the previsions going to the castle.

Oddly enough it was frequent knowledge in the rebel camps that the king was aware of the revolution but decided against action. This put the rebel commanders on edge by this, they knew that there was little time before the king's hand was forced and the king's armies would be summoned to annihilate the opposing forces. However, due to the fact that the rebels army's are drastically larger than what the king suspected.

At the castle at the familiar long table the king once again sat at the head of the table. The room was loud and full of fear and malice. The leaders were outraged at the king. Liam knew that the Rebels were gaining strength but was not aware of how much they had gained in the last few months. He now had to face the consequences of his actions. He had to face the rebels before the amount of damage that they had done was irreversible.

And so Liam had written a letter declaring war with the rebels, he had sent a rider to deliver the message to the rebels. "My lords and commanders," he pronounced . Settling down the outbursts, "It has come to my attention that the rebel forces have gone unchecked for far too long. The time to act is now. I have sent a rider with a letter declaring war with the rebel force". The men around the room murmured in agreement. "On that note, commander's gather your troops. The time has come. We are going to war".

The king's words echoed around the room. The council was silent, everyone was taking in what the king had declared. Liam grew aggravated at the silence not wanting to deal with this ridiculous situation. "What are you all waiting for? War has been declared now, get moving! I don't want a single one of you in my sight"! His voice boomed once more around the room, and the council members once frozen rushed quickly out of the room. Once the men had left the large doors closed with a thud.

Liam took this time to reminisce in the silence. Everything was about to change he sighed, taking a deep breath and putting his face in his palms in frustration. If only the kingdom ran how it was supposed to, he was the king and his subjects were supposed to listen to him. He just wanted to stay in his castle and do as he pleased. But now because of the rebels he had to go out and win a war.

In the later months a full scale civil war took place in the kingdom. There was a great amount of blood shed on both sides. However, because the king and his men waited too long. They were vastly outnumbered, and they had limited supplies. In short the war did not take long and was a swift victory for the rebels.

When the castle was taken over, it was decided that the country was in need of a new leader. So the political leaders and commanders took a vote and it was decided that because Rayas fought valiantly, showed impeccable leadership skills, and was the one to put the revolution into motion. That she had earned the crown and would be the new ruler of the great nation of Stultus.