14☆

Beomgyu was taking advantage of his free pass to living in my apartment. It's been a 2 months and the guy barley sleeps at his own apartment.

I didn't mind, he helped a lot around the house. Living with him isn't bad at all. We both get time to ourselves and also have some emotional support sessions when things get hard.

I was on my phone scrolling through Pinterest. When Beomgyu came out my room with his pajamas still on. He stared at me untill I was able to notice and look at him, while on the couch.

Y/n: what.

Beomgyu: . . .

He just kept staring at me like he already asked and he was just simply waiting for an answer

Beomgyu: Can I- uh

Y/n: just say it.

Beomgyu: Can I use your computer?

Y/n: to play games I presume.

Beomgyu: yeah.

Y/n: my computer isn't strong enough for games, that PC is just for work. Sorry.

Beomgyu: is it okay if I bring my set up here?

Y/n: Pc and all?

Beomgyu: yeah.

I just stared at him, why exactly? But I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Y/n: ok. I'll help you. Let me organize the room

He just nodded and went back to my room and came out with some jeans and a hoodie. I moved stuff somewhere so that Beomgyu can put his Gaming set up here. And potentially add mine as well. I did have a gaming Pc but it was inside my closet fearing I could break it and even get distracted.

After about an hour of working and San questioning Beomgyu if he was moving out permanently we finished his set up. It was quick with the both of us working together.

Y/n: not gonna lie, the floor is comfortable.

I laid back on the floor defeated from the heard work we just put in. I looked up at the ceiling seeing the weird shapes of the plaster.

Beomgyu: the floor?

Y/n: yeah, it's quite odd.

He layed down next to me.

Beomgyu: your right

Y/n: see

Beomgyu: Do you have a gaming PC?

Y/n: yeah, I'm just scared I'll break it.

Beomgyu: where is it.

Y/n: in the closet.

I looked at the closed closet. He got up and opened the closet in front of me. There was a suite case laid flat with another smaller one on top.

Y/n: it's those two.

Beomgyu started taking them out of the closet.

Y/n: what are you doing!?

Beomgyu: we can play games with eachother, come on. It'll be fun!

I hesitated while staring at him whe I was still laying on the floor. Shortly after a dilemma inside my mind, I got up and un packed the Gaming setup. I was hesitant on putting it together because I will get competitive.

Not long after we finished setting up my set up.

It looked cool seeing the two set ups together.

Beomgyu: You have HyperX headphones?

Y/n: yeah I do. I like gaming it's just that I'm still competitive.

Beomgyu: It's ok.

He gave a smile and patted my head. His touch felt good.

Beomgyu: Ok, let's turn on these boys up.

I laughed, and we even counted down to turn on both of them at the same time. It was nice seeing th lights of my PC turn on. My regular computer was now next to my set up. I had two screens whole Beomgyu only had one.

I technically had one too. But if I hooked up my work computer to the Gaming one it would turn into two. But then again that's too much work.

I grabbed some snacks and put them in between me and Beomgyu. We sat down on our chairs and played some games. He was playing League of Legends, while I was playing Genshin Impact.

Y/n: why is she so strong.

I was in the middle of a battle with the Raiden Shogun. Beomgyu just looked at me.

Y/n: What?

I paused the game

Beomgyu: your going to let her beat you?

Y/n: of course not, Kaeya doesn't loose.

Beomgyu: There's the Y/n I know.

I continued playing, his words made me want to beat the battle even more. Thanks Beomgyu. After my battle with Raiden I started doing my Daily commissions, untill someone wanted to come into my world.

I clicked on the tag and saw it was Taehyun.

I immediately accepted and he came into my world.

Me: YO!

KTae: Did you set up your PC?

Me: YUP

KTae: What are you doing rn?

Me: I'm about to do my weekly bosses, wanna help?

KTae: sure.

Just then Beomgyu came up behind me

Beomgyu: You play too?!

Y/n: yeah, wanna join?

Beomgyu: what's your UID

Not long after Beomgyu went on my world and me and Taehyun started doing weekly bosses.

Me: I'm going to call you, it's better that way.

KTae: aight

I called him through my phone and we started talking from there while playing.

Taehyun: Kai wants to join.

Y/n: send him my UID

Taehyun: he's my roommate, he's also right next to me.

Y/n: Hi, Kai

Kai: Hii Y/nn

Y/n: it'll be fun with the four of us

While we were waiting for Kai to come into my world we all were collecting some ascension materials. Me and Taehyun were trying to get materials for Ayato, while Beomgyu was collecting Beetles for Itto.

Y/n: Your Itto is strong.

Beomgyu: thank you! He's not even maxed either.

Y/n: what level is he on?

Beomgyu: lvl 60

Y/n: Jeez! And he does 10k already?

Beomgyu: mhm

Taehyun: how long have you been playing

Beomgyu: after the Windblume festival. What about you two?

Y/n: I joined during the Lantern Rite.

Taehyun: I joined before that. Kai started way before me I believe.

Kai: Yeah, I joined when Dragonspine was released.

Y/n: woow

Kai: I know. I believe Soobin just started a few months ago.

Taehyun: Yeonjun started playing when Klee got her rerun.

Beomgyu: we can all play then.

Y/n: yeah, we can wish together!

Taehyun: no because you we will all be spending money while doing that.

Y/n: isn't that point?