19☆

Taehyun: Keep walking you slow poke.

Beomgyu: I don't wanna go.

Taehyun: if you go well go to the internet Cafe later.

Beomgyu: promise?

Taehyun: Promise.

We walking around the scoring hot summer.

After we graduated we became idols. We were like idols but we were not under any company. So me and Y/n could continue to date.

I haven't heared from her in 2 days straight. And I'm starting to get worried. She left me on read to one of my questions. She always answers me. I wasn't in the mood to do anything. Especially outside where everything was melting in a single minute.

Taehyun: we're here

Beomgyu: are we supposed to be here?

Everything was decorated in flowers with a table in the middle, the food placed on the table looked delicious. There were two plates across from eachother.

Taehyun: YUP

Beomgyu: are you asking me on a date? Sorry dude, I'm taken.

Taehyun: just sit down, hurry.

He sat me down and disappeared pretty quickly. Did he force me to tress pass? This food looked way to good for us to afford.

Y/n: here's your drink sir.

I looked up to me and saw Y/n. I wonder what she's doing here? I miss her so much that I'm hallucinating. I did also overwork myself yesterday too. I must be tired.

Beomgyu: thanks.

I thanked the person who looked like Y/n and continued to mind my business.

Y/n: so your going to ignore me?

I looked up again, it still looked like Y/n. Wait. Is it?

Beomgyu: Y/n?

Y/n: Yah

Beomgyu: is it really you? Here? In South Korea?!

Y/n: I'm pretty sure I am.

I could tell the hint of sarcasm in her voice.

I jumped up and hugged her. Her hugs were so warm, her touch in general called me off from the hot temperature. I gently placed a kiss on her lips. It was her.

Beomgyu: When did you come back?

Y/n: yesterday. I couldn't respond to you because of my service.

Beomgyu: No wonder you ignored me.

Y/n: I didn't ignore you, I just couldn't answer you. Plus I wanted it to be a surprise.

She kissed me in the cheek.

Missed her so much. I couldn't help but smile and blush by her actions. I looked down and at her. I just hugged her not wanted to let go.

Beomgyu: I missed you so much.

Y/n: me too. Let's eat I'm hungry.

Beomgyu: this is for us?

Y/n: yeah. Taehyun and I both planned it.

Beomgyu: what about the others?

Y/n: they still don't know I'm here.

Beomgyu: Ok, so I have you all to myself?

Y/n: Yeah why? Do you want me to invite them?

She grabbed her phone.

Beomgyu: wait, no. Just the two of us.