3☆

Y/n: thank you, here's some water.

I handed the man and his colleague some water.

Man 1: Thank you. Enjoy your day.

Y/n: Thank you, have a good day.

I saw them walking out of the apartment and shut the door.

I went into the living room and saw a bunch of boxes around the house.

I sat down on the couch and layed my head back.

Y/n: there's so much stuff to do.

The pain in my head came back.

Y/n: owww, why did I drink so much~~?

I stood up

Y/n: the sooner I get this done the sooner I'll be sleeping.

Hours past and I was no where near finishing.

I moved in front of a small cabinet.

I looked inside to see a lot of types of medicine.

I grabbed the pain killers and took one

Y/n: you better work.

I grabbed my phone to look at the time.

It was 6:28 pm.

Y/n: this is fine. I'll do my bathroom first.

I grabbed the box that I labeled bathroom on and took placed it outside the bathroom

It wasn't a big box, something small will give me motivation. Once I was done with that I moved on to the guesst bedroom. It wasn't a lot of work either, there was already a bed there that the guys helped me build, I just needed to decorate it.

Y/n: what style should I go with.

I got on my phone and looked through pinterest.

Just then I stopped myself.

Y/n: if I scroll any further I'll be sucked into a black hole. Maybe I should just go with the theme of the house.

The theme of the house was simple. The LED lights helped give it a neon look at night, but in the daylight it was mostly white and pale colors.

I grabbed the bedsheets that were a grayish color and put them on the bed. Not long after I was done with the guest bedroom. It wasn't my bedroom so i shouldn't be over thinking it.

I grabbed the box that said office and went to a small office next to the guest bedroom

The guest bedroom was small while the office was the same size.

I set up the desk I bought earlier today and built it. I even set up the gaming chair I bought for myself.

After I was done building the basic needs for the office I started decorating. It wasn't much but all my kpop albums and manga where in here. Some posters where on the wall including some LED lights around the room.

I had a little controll holder for the LED light right bellow the light switch so I wouldn't forget. There where a lot of LEDs, it looked cool so I went with it.

Finally it was rooms turn. She waited long enough.

I grabbed the box for my room, and opened it.

A lot of stuff I had to I unpack.

First I did my bed. Then unpacked all my clothes. Slowly but surely I was able to put everything away. The LEDs and the clock. Once I was done with the box I unfolded it and put it in the living room. For the last box, it was my personal items, including family photos, and other stuff.

I opened the box to be greeted to a frame with Taehyun and Dad and Mom. I took this picture with my very first professor camera. I framed it so the memory would last. I layed it on my bed and grabbed the other frames. This time it was an envelope. It was a bunch of small pictures of me Soobin and Yeji. In addition of some family photos that I was in.

When I looked back down, I saw a bear. The first gift Beomgyu gave me. I truesured it. I picked it up and put it on top of my drawer. Where I could see it clearly.

I stared at it before I continued unpacking. Not long after I finished. All I had to do was the kitchen and the living room.

I looked at the time and saw it 1 in the morning. I felt my stomach growl.

Y/n: I'll just go to the convenient store across the street.

I grabbed my wallet and a jacket heading out to the cool temperature outside.

I entered the elevator and pushed the 1 floor. I got off once the doors opened to the first floor, and went to the conversation store.

Nothing much happened, I walked outside the building to feel the cool air tickled my cheeks. It wasn't cold, nor was it hot, it was just right. I got to the convenient store and grabbed some snacks and some food for tomorrow.

I payed and left, I went back to the apartment building. But to my surprise someone was inside the elevator. I went inside to see none other than,

Beomgyu

Our eyes met, his chocolate brown eyes looked directly at mine.

What should I say. I don't normally hold anyone against anything, but Beomgyu was different. He broke my heart like my ex did, but I still loved Beomgyu.

I pressed my level and noticed my level was already lit up.

Was he on the same floor as me?

It was quiet. Extremely quiet. Both of us didn't say a word.

We were passing some floors untill the elevator stopped. I tried to open the doors. But nothing happened. The lights were still working but it wasn't moving.

I pushed the emergency button.

Y/n: two adults are stuck on the 4th floor on elevator 2.

I calmly said and stepped back. There was nothing to do except to wait. I sat on the floor.

Y/n: how have you been?

I said quietly trying to speak up. I couldn't help but to feel tears trying to escape.

I wasn't facing him, and neither was he.

He didn't say anything. He was sitting a few feet away from me, the elevator wasn't big, we could hear eachothers breath.

Beomgyu: Good.

He simply said, his voice wasn't like before. It was dull, and lacked emotion.

We both had nothing else to do except to engage in some small talk