He wanted to tell me something, his eyes full of emotion.

   But I won't. I won't care what he has to say, he fucked up big time and I will not talk to him anytime soon.

   Who the fuck says that? I'm a slut and I was begging for it? 

   I mean if it was used for other circumstances, If you know what I'm talking about... I would be putty, but when he said it to hurt me that was a big no.

   Also what? I thought the mafia was fake honestly. 

   When Luke just laid it out like it was nothing fear crept into my bones.    

   You wouldn't think Luke could hurt a fly. He's this big teddy bear that's filled with love, and here he is basically saying oh yea I kill people for tricks and giggles.

   I hope he doesn't.

   Once we got back to their house I immediately kicked off my heels and ran toward my room to get out of this dress.

   It's hot, but not breathable.

   I change into one of Spike's old shirts that I found in my closet (I use to always wear Spike's shirts) and some PJ shorts.

   I take my makeup off and head downstairs.

   Chew Barka comes running toward me and I freeze not knowing what to do.

   Out of nowhere, Spike gets in front of me and the dog immediately halts in his tracks.

   "My knight in shining armor" I wrap my arms around his waist and lean my head on his back.

   He chuckles and tells the dog to go lay down. Thank goodness. I mean I love dogs, but this one is very scary.

   Since Luke insisted on watching a movie we all headed towards the movie room but grabbed snacks beforehand.

   Luke was sprawled on the big couch, and Tyler was on the other couch leaving Spike and me to take the smaller couch, yay.

   I sat down tucking my knees underneath me because it is cold as hell.

   My titties r freezing, I should've put a bra on.

   Spike sits down brushing his leg against mine and I'm not going to lie I did get goosebumps.

   He saw my struggle and threw a big fuzzy blanket over us.

   I snuggled into his chest as he put his arm around me.

   Earlier when we came home I got a text from a worried Mia.

   I told her everything was fine and I was at Spike's.

   She knew of him, just was never a fan of him. Something about bad vibes or some shit, but I just ignored it because there's nothing bad about him.

   She used some pretty colorful words that if I didn't go to some fair tomorrow she would cut my boobs off.

   Knowing Mia, I quickly sent an "ok" because that bitch can get very scary.

   Once Luke finally picked a movie, which was some stupid action pack movie we all turned our gaze towards the big screen.

   To get extra comfy I laid my head on Spike's lap with my feet dangling off the couch.

   He started to run his fingers through my hair, and I had to bite my lip to hold my moan. I don't know what it is but it feels so good.

   Once the movie was over Luke and Tyler said they were heading to bed, I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall to see it was 1 AM.