new friends?... or more bodies

(One of my friends have decided that they should be vampires ink and blue)

You open the door, wow was the place big. you walk around a bit then you reach a big living room with two set of stairs going down, you were at the top you walk down into the living room and into a kitchen area you see a skeleton wearing a blue bandana around there neck and a armor suit' they were making something. they turned around...... you quickly hid behind a corner. (Blue POV) "what's that smell?" Blue Wonder he finishes making tacos and puts them away for later. Blue goes out the kitchen and doesn't see you, you were behind him.....(y/n mind POV) "SOOKIE!!!! SOOKIE OMGOSH PLS COME RIGHT NOW" I pop right next to you (sookie POV) "what do you ne- ohh don't worry I can make you invisible." I snap my finger and now there was a white tent on you (y/n mind POV) "wow... this is cool" blue turns around and sniff's in your direction that sent a chill down your spine. You slowly slip away and went back upstairs into the hallway, I make you visible (sookie POV) "well...that was scary for you." (Y/n POV) " y-yeah" a hand was put on your shoulder you....you jumped and turned around and.....

it's dream! (Y/n POV)" D-DREAM DONT DO THAT YOU SCARED ME" dream looks at you with his head tilted in curiosity then in sadness he hugged you

(wow I read what he had called you in the other chapter it was moonlight and now I'm hating it
( ̄ヘ ̄) so it's going to be any nickname you want now like n/n)

(dream POV) " n/n I'm sorry for scaring you but please don't say I scare you it hurts my soul..."

(GUYS ME AND MY FRIEND BEEN HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK AND ITS KILLING ME SO PLSSS BARE WITH US
(╥﹏╥)=*my friend*. *Me*=༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

You hugged him back and nodded then someone down the hallway saw you two (??? POV) "*le GASP* DREAM!! WHO'S THE HUMAN YOUR HUGGING ALSO HI HUMAN" it was the blue skeleton you saw, you break the hug, dream was sad about that and glared at blue to which nor blue or you didn't notice. You waved at blue (blue POV) blue put a hand to his chest" human I'm the magnificent sans! You can call me blue!" Said with a smile you also saw fangs so you noted blue being a vampire too (y/n POV) "cool I'm y/n" a black circle on the ground right next to blue appears and another skeleton appear (??? POV) " blue what's with all the yelling?-*yawn*" oh......ummm.... *Sookie=⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄* you saw he had fangs too(ink POV) "oh?! Hi there human I'm ink." (Y/n POV) " hi I'm y/n nice to meet you both"

( since sookie is too occupied being a simp for ink and blue. I guess her friend is going to have to do it for her)

You look to the side and see sookie BLUSHING (y/n mind POV) " sookie are you blushing!?!" (Sookie POV) " IM A SIMP OK SHEEESH ( ̄ヘ ̄) your a simp too that's why your here" she said with a pout face.....(once again this girl is losing THE SCRIPT SHEESH HER PAGES ARE FALLING OUT now we have to make a new part) sookie teleported away (blue POV) " well nice to meet you human but I'm going to get bl-b-b....I MEAN FOOD BYEEE!" Blue teleported away. (Ink POV) " well bye guys I'm going back to sleep" ink made a portal and went inside, you were about to walk away but dream grabbed your arm.

(dream POV) " y/n I wanted to be with you alone" dream said blushing a little(y/n POV) " o-ok dream" dream takes you down stairs to the back of the castle there's a door, dream opens the door. And you see bushes that formed a wall with roses, yellow, and black color flowers(do you get why there colored that way(◠‿◕) ) dream said it was a maze and he was going to lead you threw it. Turning left then two rights and another left you remembered that just in case you wanted to see the garden again

(Dream POV) " here we are, the middle of the maze the garden" (y/n POV) " wow this is the most beautiful garden you've ever seen" the garden flowers glowed with the moon light on them

(Definitely not mine)

The fountain was the prettiest, butterflies were on the flowers. Dream walked over to the fountain and sticks his finger in it and the fountain turned yellow then you walked over to it and put your finger in it it turns (s/c)(soul color) or (favorite color) the colors mixed together and made a rainbow (just go with it😑) dream and you take both you guys fingers out the water dream walked behind you but you don't notice

(sookie should do an actual POV. But now shes going to continue reading for you)
Wait what's dream doing?.... UHM DREAM... Dream took a syringe out his pocket and hid it behind his back (dream POV) " so y/n do you like blue or ink" dream said with a shadow over his face you didn't turn around (it's still night time) (y/n POV) " well I like them there cool I gues-HMP!?!" You turned around and dream hugs you but the bottom half of your face is in his shoulder (dream POV) " DARLING.....do you love me only.." dream cut you off you bring your face higher so you could talk (y/n POV) " of course! I love you but I also love my friends too."......it went silent you look at dream and his eye lites were hearts dream didn't want ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE YOU (dream POV) "....DARLING IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN ILL JUST HAVE TO KILL ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS TO GET YOUR LOVE SO YOU WONT LOVE ANYONE ELSE " (y/n POV) " WAIT WHAT" you tried to get out the hug but dream wouldn't let go. So you stopped moving and tried to think of a way to get dream to let go... But dream kept hugging you tighter (Dream POV) " dont worry n/n I'm not going to hurt you unless I NEED TO... goodnight...love~" dream pins you on the ground and held you in place with magic. Dream pinches your shoulder and sticks the syringe in. It hurts a little then you started to feel very light and things are a little blurry dream kisses your cheek and picks you up bridal style, you passed out... there's a door at the end of the garden dream went back into the castle and tied you up to a wall in the.......

(I guess you'll have to find out next time 😌 soooooooo this took us LIKE FRICKIN MONTHS... I've been busy preparing for the STAAR test or the test that will pass you to the next grade sooo pray for me 🥺🥺 😭 I'm scared its on Tuesday and it's Sunday night at 11:38 right now so I really hope I pass and I hope you guys, girls and people have luck too the next chapter is probably going to take me a few centuries so be on the lookout for updates and THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS LIKE SHEESH

 I've been busy preparing for the STAAR test or the test that will pass you to the next grade sooo pray for me 🥺🥺 😭 I'm scared its on Tuesday and it's Sunday night at 11:38 right now so I really hope I pass and I hope you guys, girls and people...

😭😭🥺 Thanks 361 reads (╥﹏╥) I'll have to update the discription

(Sookie and friend):byeee good night or morning or evening(/・ω・(-ω-)