Meeting Dream Part 2

*"I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM...."* Sigh* you know what maybe I'll be ok I just have to get home and stay on the..path.*. you sit up from the rock and start walking on the dark path with your phone as your light.* As you were walking you heard something in the bushes. You look to the right...

"ummm.... who.... who's there" you were definitely scared. Just then a bunny came out of the bush."aww hi there little bunny" you bend down to the bunny and wanted to take a picture of it, but the bunny snatched your phone and put it in it's mouth." wa... WAIT LITTLE BUNNY I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY PHONE." You ran after the bunny.

After lots of running and chasing the bunny it bumped in to a leg of a person. You stopped running but your head was still down. The person picked up your phone and was heading to you, you look up and it was a monster a skeleton monster he had a yellow cap wearing it like a a jacket over his head.(I don't want to explain more so here

(??? POV)"Umm miss/sir I think this is yours"

(??? POV)
"Umm miss/sir I think this is yours". (Sorry if my grammar is bad)

(Your POV)
" Oh thanks so much I was starting to get tired." You grabbed your phone and thanked the monster.

(??? POV)
"What's a woman/man doing out this dark night anyway except for chasing that bunny."

(Your POV)
" Oh umm well I accidentally fell asleep in the woods." You just realized that sounds kinda weird and you feel embarrassed...."anyway I was just going to go back home."

(??? POV)
"Well can I walk you home? it is still night and I want you safe." I don't know why I want the human home safe but they were really pretty/handsome.wa...wait! I can't be thinking things like that...

(Your POV)
"Umm I guess I at least don't have to walk alone in the dark. So sure come on!" You said with a smile dream had a yellow tent on his face you wondered why. You guys started walking.