who are you?/Dre..... DREAM

You opened your eyes to see only darkness but you could see your body. A figure was in the distance slowly getting closer to you... you finally saw it it was (y/n POV) "a... black octopus?" (Me dieing in the corner 😂) nightmare glared at you, you flinched and said sorry. (Y/n POV) "so... who are you." (??? POV) "I'm nightmare" man his voice was scary (-_-;)・・・(nightmare POV) " I see you've been hanging out with dream. I'm just here to make sure my bro is safe, so let me get to know you human." (Y/n POV) "well for starters my name is y/n, and I love the forest!" You said with a bright smile on your face, nightmare notice your smile and thought of dream. (That's good 👍 your getting on his good side.) Nightmare comes closer to you and....

Pat your head, now your suddenly back in your room in your bed. Nightmare is still there he sits on your bed beside you, you two talk about what your like.

(go ahead make some scenarios in the comments ☺️ I want to see what your like.)

Some time goes by and it's evening, the sunset shines on You two through your window. (Nightmare is a vampire he and dream can stand the evening or the sun set light.) Nightmare feels a familiar bright energy coming closer nightmare knows it's Dream. (Nightmare POV ) " well I'm sorry but I have to go dream is coming to your house and he is protective over you, so I'll see you later."

(I'm thinking if I should add this maybe freak it I'm going to add it 😎 just so you know it's still a dream x reader story and nightmare is a man of manners)

Nightmare grabs your had and kiss it politely you blush out of EMBARRASSMENT... (nightmare POV) "tell dream I said hi~." Nightmare disappears in the dark side of the room. You feel arms around your waist pulling you into a behind hug. (Y/n POV) you look behind you and.... IT WAS DREAM ⁄(⁄ ⁄°⁄∆⁄°⁄ ⁄)⁄ you blush very hard and dream was a little yellow. "Dr...dream wh.. what are you doing here." Dream was pouting (dream POV) " I felt negative energy and want to come here, was any one here.. like a goopy skeleton." (Y/n POV) "ye.. yea he said he was your brother and he told me to tell you hi..." (Dream POV)  dream let's out a sigh " I'm just glad your safe sunshine." S........ SUNSHINE...as if your blush can't get any worse. Dream takes his shoes off and gets in bed with you holding you close in a protective manner, your head under his chin. You snuggled into him more feeling how cold he is you wanted to warm him up so cuddling was what you went with. You and dream fell asleep.

( *Author and nightmare talking* "sooo nighty what do you think about your brother and the reader(s)" nightmare thinking........... " I....... Ship it I mean they remind me of dream but human and the non-vampire version heh I wonder when dream will tell her/him or.... Bite them maybe accidentally. But I just hope they stay with dream *sigh*" it's ok nighty the reader(s) gonna stay I mean...t h e y  c a n.  a l w a y s   r e s e t.   And it's. Not like dream would let them leave anyway.)    

(Should dream be a yandere or should I let him stay like this 🤔)