The food came soon enough and they had it without uttering a word.They had dessert as they were anticipating the most difficult part of the whole date:talking.

"Jungkook.."

This sounded serious ,the omega stared at him,waiting.What was that he was seeing in the alpha's eyes.Hesitation,uncertainty.

"Taehyung don't waste my time"Jungkook said,glaring at the alpha.

"Jungkook look I don't know what it will take for you to take me seriously but I'm madly in love with you"

"So what do you want me to do about it"Jungkook had managed to keep his emotions in check.His face was void of emotions.

"Marry me"

"Are you even listening to yourself?Why do you want to marry me"Jungkook kept a straight face and avoided any eye contact with the alpha.

"Like I said I'm in love with you.You are easy to love and to be around.You complete me in every way"he confessed with his eyes never leaving the omega's

Jungkook blinked"No you are saying all that because of the sex am I right?"

"You are wrong"Taehyung said

"Taehyung you don't love me.Not at all.You just love the idea of being with me because I made you feel good in bed"

"For goodness sakes"Taehyung held himself from snapping "You are wrong Jungkook"

"Here is the tea.I don't feel the same.Don't think I took care of you because I loved you.It was because of the money.And the truth is ....putting up with you was a chore"Jungkook utterd without any emotion.The sooner he hurt the alpha's feelings the better.

"I don't care if you don't feel the same for me.I don't care if you marry me for my money.I just want you with me"Taehyung said

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to stop so he wouldnt hurt his feelings any further"Why are you so desperate"

"I love you"the alpha told him earnestly.Didn't he get tired

"To me it just sounds like you want to persnalise me"

Taehyung sealed his mouth shut.He had no way out of this.He realized he didn't know Jungkook all that well and it scared him.

"Is that how you really feel?Are you punishing me for separating you from your boyfriend?"

"Exactly.Did you even realize what he meant to me.All that matters to you was getting me.You didn't even stand to think about the damage that will always be right behind your back"he spat

"Jungkook..."

"I meant it when I said last time that I don't want to see you ever again.I will just pretend that meeting you was nothing but a nightmare"

Taehyung helplessly took the ring out of his pocket and slid it across the table.

Jungkook glanced at the alpha was more time and picked up the ring.Without a word he up and left.

Now that he had broke Taehyung's spirit with his hurtful words he should feel at ease right but that was not the case.He felt horrible but Taehyung was strong enough to take those words wasn't he?

***

After his working hours Yoongi stopped by Taehyung's house.He went straight to the younger alpha's bedroom.

"How did it go"

"He shoot me down.I underestimated him.I never knew he was so bold"

"Does that mean you are giving up?"the older asked