I placed my hand over my heart. "Thank you and I'm so happy to hear that. I've heard nothing but great things, and I've actually read a few positive reviews with your name in them." I made her smile. "I'll have to print them out and show them to you later."

"Oh, I'd love that. Thank you so much."

"Of course, have a good day." I tapped her Station before walking off.

I went into my Office and immediately kicked my Heels off my feet, sighing in relief. I'd just gotten a new pair of Christian Louboutins over the weekend and I don't know why I decided to make my first time wearing them to work.

I took my sleeveless Blazer off, hanging it up by the door. By the time I got settled, my Spa would be opening in five minutes.

I hadn't even sat down before Ray barged into my Office. "I heard you wanted to fight me?" He asked with an attitude, placing his hands on his hips. "So what's up?"

"You're the reason I lock my door behind me." I didn't pay him any mind as I sipped my Chai Latte I'd picked up from Starbucks on my way to the Spa.

"Girl, you act like I haven't picked this lock before." He turned his face up, grabbing the wooden door in between his fingers like it was poorly made and disgusted him. "So you mad me and Lay Lay left you out?"

"I didn't wanna go anyway." I shrugged. "You're just greedy and didn't let her ask anybody else."

"She didn't ask me either."

"Thank you for further proving my point. You're full of greed." I messed with him just to stir him up even more. "Greedy ass"

"I would say something but I don't want you to fire me." I smirked to keep from laughing. "You know you like to play dirty!" He made me bust out laughing. "Dirty ass!" He spoke in my tone.

"Fuck you, Stupid." I continued to laugh. "How was your Weekend?"

"Oh my God, Nicole!" He flopped down on my white leather Loveseat, kicking his feet up on the arm of it. "My Weekend was amazing." He stared off into nothing, thinking about it. "I went to Bar 67– you heard of it before?"

"Yes, Julio goes there all the time."

"Ouuu, next time I see him I'll have to ask him about his experience, because I had a blast! Gay night is every third Saturday and I met this new lil Boo." He lifted himself, retrieving his Phone from his back pocket. "Let me show you him."

I shook my head. "The way you're over there grinning, I hope he's truly worth your time." I gave him the eye as he stood up, making his way towards my desk.

We all knew Ray had it rough over the last six months or so. He had his heart broken by his high school sweetheart, someone who he thought he'd spend the rest of his life with. To make matters worse, they lived together, did everything together, shared a joint account, and had a lot tied into one another. He had to literally change everything around and it took him a while to adjust. Although he said different, I knew he was still healing and six months definitely wasn't enough time to heal completely, rightfully so. I just didn't want him to get hurt again, especially by someone he'd just met.

"Don't be like that, Bosslady." He got in my personal space, leaning on me as he placed his arm around my neck. "Look" He showed me a picture of the two of them together at what I assumed to be Bar 67.

"You looked cute, I like that outfit." I didn't comment on the Man.

"Yeah, but what do you think about Jessie?"

"That's his name?" I asked rhetorically, using my pointer finger to scroll over to another picture. "He's cute, but cute means nothing Ray." I glanced up at him before looking back down at his phone. This wasn't the first Guy he'd shown me since Byron, and I picked up on his habits. He had a tendency to fall head over heels simply because of appearance. I enjoyed a fine Man every now and then too, but that didn't mean I immediately became blind to their bullshit.