I especially didn't need it now that I'm picking up Nayeon.

"Yep, that's me."

"You've got a beautiful name. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

I let out an agitated laugh and shook my head, "Could you please tell me the room that I need to go to?" 

This lady should be doing her job and not be hitting on the people that come around. 

I heard her let out a huff, showing that she was clearly bothered by the way I was putting her down. "Her room number is 207. If you need help finding it, I'd gladly come with you." 

"No, I'm okay. Thank you very much, have a nice day." The sentence left my mouth quickly and I walked off to the elevators, away from that woman.

Hopefully I'll never have to visit this place again and risk the chance of running into her.

I honestly really didn't know what floor room number 207 was on, but I'd rather be looking around for 20 minutes than let her lead me around.

Fortunately, a male doctor walked pass me just as I was about to press the button for the elevator. "Uhm, excuse me?" I called out to him and he looked over at me, smiling as he walked over.

"Yes, miss? Is there something I could do for you?" The doctor said in an appealing voice.

"I'm supposed to head up to number 207, but I don't know which floor that room is on. Could you perhaps tell me where I could find it?" I asked him and watched his reaction.

"Oh of course, it's on floor four, but I think it'd be more helpful if I were to take you there. People tend to get lost quite often on that department. I don't know if your visit is important or on a schedule?" The kind man said as he pressed in the button for the elevator to open before putting his hands behind his back. 

He looked familiar to me, I didn't know why. His facial features reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place it with anybody.

"I'm just here to pick someone up, she's a friend." I responded to his question and when the door opened, we both walked in. The doctor pushed the button for the fourth floor and we went up.

He looked around the room and eventually at me, but I decided to not look him in the eyes nor turn my head to him in the slightest bit. 

I really felt like we have met before, as if I have known him years ago. Perhaps he was a classmate of mine back in the day?

He looked like he was around my age, so I could be right in that. I hope I'll be able to recognize him later.

"Head right this way, ma'am.

The door had already opened up and he was waiting for me outside in the hall. "Sorry, I wasn't here with my thoughts." I excused myself and followed his lead to the room where Nayeon should be in.

I understood what he meant with that you could easily get lost in here, the layout was pretty bad. The main hall had divided into multiple ones and with that into even more halls.

I'm so glad I called out to him to help me with this, even though he was the one who suggested that he'd come with me.

"Here it is, room 207.

We stood at the door with number 207 on it.

Well then, here she is.

"Thank you a lot." I turned to him with a genuine smile on my lips.

We now stood infront of each other and both studied each other's faces. My eyes looked down to his chest, to his name tag specifically. When I got the time to take a glance at his name card, I was shocked.