"Good." I chewed on it happily.
We ate in silence and honestly, I felt really relaxed and calm. Was it because I was tired? I guess we will never know.

When we finished eating Louis laid down with me, pulling me to his chest. Our feet were tangled together while his hands were on me.

I sighed.

"You okay?" he mumbled.

"I am, yeah." I closed my eyes, trying to keep my mood on the better side.

"So... trip tomorrow?"

"Yes." I agreed.

"Okay." he pressed a kiss into my curls.

I don't know when I fell asleep. I don't even remember how. I woke up the next morning. Yeah, I slept for a really long time.

I felt so disoriented since I fell asleep on couch and woke up in bed. Louis had to carry me here.

Louis wasn't there anymore, but the side of his bed was crumpled, which meant he had to sleep there.

I got up slowly, making my way into the kitchen with one hand over my tummy. I didn't even realize I had it there, I just did.

"Morning." Louis greeted me, putting a piece of some fruit into his mouth right after. He was making fruit salad.

"Yogurt, granola and fruit." he said when he put the knife down.

"Sounds nice." I took a seat, looking over the bowl he had prepared for me.

I grabbed my spoon straight away, digging in. I was hungry once again so...

"Can I eat the last strawberry?" I asked as I looked at our shared bowl of fruit salad.

"Sure you can, love." I blushed, taking the last strawberry up to my lips.

•••
We were about to leave for our London trip.

Are we excited? Definitely.
Are we prepared?

"Do you have the bottle of water?" Louis looked into the doorway from the living room.

"Oh, sorry- I forgot it in the kitchen." I looked down at my feet. I already had my shoes on!

"It's okay, I will get it." when Louis joined me in the doorway something just hit me.

"Louis?" I questioned, seeing that he was getting his shoes on.

"Mhm?" he hummed in response.

"We are going out together, in London. What if someone will happen to be around?" Louis stared up at me without uttering a single world.

"Harry. London isn't exactly the smallest city. Apart from that, I highly doubt there would be someone going to tourist attractions at weekend." he was trying to calm me down, but he wasn't much successful.

"Louis, I-" I whined, shuffling on my feet.

"Do you want to return the tickets?" he sighed, stopping his movements.

"No, maybe. I am scared someone will be there. It would be the worst of luck, but..."

"I think it's much more of a risk when I am giving you a lift to school." Louis had the point, again.

"I will wear a beanie." I said in the end.

"So we are going?"

"Yeah, but I need to get my beanie from the clos-" Louis interrupted me before I finished.

"You don't need to." he turned around, getting a beanie for me. It was grey and it was Louis' so I gladly took it.

When I put it on Louis stopped me from waking over to the door.
"Wait." he played with my hair a bit, rearranging the beanie as well.