I liked it.

Mina's pulled me even closer than I thought was possible, her head leaning on my shoulder and I could feel her eyes on the side of my face, inspecting me.

Everything around me was perceived ten times stronger than usual.

The feeling of her warm breath fanning against the skin of my neck, her delicate hands rubbing up and down the sides of my body and the movement of her legs going up and down as I sat on her lap.

What the heck was going on?

My eyes looked to the side and my head also turned with them, now facing Mina fully. Her alluring eyes were staring into my own. The wind was carrying her hair as a smile slowly formed upon her lips, she looked like an angel from this close.

My breath hitched as I noticed that her eyes had moved down to my lips, staring vehemently at them.

"Dahyun, Sana, get off please! You two are squishing me under here, I'm begging you!"

We both snapped out of our little moment when we heard Momo's wail.

"Fine! Then I'll just sit on Mina's lap." Was what the redhead said before getting off the two and turning to her girlfriend.

My eyes met Dahyun's.

And God, did she look irritated.

I opted on getting off of Mina's lap, but surprisingly she kept me on her.

The Korean huffed and crossed her arms before walking off to go back inside. I felt remorseful for her, but perhaps she was being just a little bit too clingy to Mina.

Dahyun already gets somewhat mad when Mina even sits next to me, so I could imagine how this made her feel.

"She'll calm down soon enough, no need to worry." Mina said as her girlfriend was out of view.

---

"Hey Chaeyoung, what do you think about coming to my party upcoming Friday? It's a public party for all students of the school, but I really want you to be there specifically. You seem like a party girl to me." Sana had told me in the middle of a conversation.

There was no doubt that I would be going. I have always loved to go out and party with people, just to stay up till late in the night even though I never had many opportunities to do so. "There will be drinks, if you know what I mean." She added.

Oh, I'm definitely going to that party.

"Oh you bet I'll be coming to your party, just text me the details later and I'll make sure I am free to join." I responded and received an excited squeal from her.

She's such a happy pill.

"Isn't Chaeyoung too young to be drinking? How will she get home in the middle of the night if she drank alcohol, she might get kidnapped, y'know?" The oldest of us said and we turned to face her.

Momo did have a point, I was only 16 years old. But a little drinking couldn't hurt, it's not like I was going to be completely wasted by the end of the night.

"You guys can stay the night, I don't mind, we have a lot of spare bedrooms either way. My parents are away for a week because they said they had important business meetings they had to attend to outside of Korea." The party planner said.

This just got even better! Free food, free drinks and a place to stay at?

"You're amazing, Sana. Literally!" I exclaimed and side hugged the girl, I couldn't wait until it was Friday.