Chapter 37

"I'd rather die than have to cry in front of you..." 

It was around 10 at night and I was sitting snuggled in the blankets on Freds bed. Him, George, and Lee were sitting on the floor discussing what prank that they would test on a poor first year next. I personally thought it was cruel to practice pranks on little kids but they didn't agree.

I was reading a book in herbology, trying to better understand the subject. I decided to take the class this year as an add-on, Fred thought it was lame but I thought it was interesting. Especially since I love muggle plants, there is even more of a variety in the wizard world.

"Oi, 'Phelia! What do you think about candies that make your hair blue?" I looked up at George, the boys all looking at me waiting for an answer. Honestly I couldn't care less, who am I to tell them if a prank was good or not?

"I mean sure," I shrugged and went back to my book. That obviously wasn't the answer that they were hoping for because they continued to stare. I peaked over the top of my book at them, locking our eyes again. "What? I answered you."

"I mean sure," Lee made air quotes with his fingers.

"That's the most boring ass answer ever," Fred laughed. "At least give us something, unless you have any grand ideas you would like to share with the class?"

I sighed and closed my book, throwing it haphazardly onto the pile of blankets. "I just think it's basic. I mean, you guys do something with hair dye or skin dye ever prank you do. You could do something more jaw-dropping."

"Well what do you suggest then?"

"I dunno, a candy that makes someone breathe fire or something." I snatched my book off the blankets and looked for my page. "That's your guy's thing, not mine."

"Jeez," Lee laughed. "Okay, back to work boys."

The three of them went back to their previous conversation for a couple more hours. I eventually went to sleep, waking up to the feeling of Fred slipping into bed and turning off the lamp.

It was quiet for a moment, I almost thought he fell asleep. That was until he started speaking, "You alright, love?"

I turned toward him, slightly confused about what he was talking about. "What do you mean, Freddie?"

"I mean, you've been pretty snappy lately. Not toward just me but everyone. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I haven't been mean, yeah i've had a shorter temper but it feels like everyone is trying to make me angry. Talking to me when i'm trying to read, random girls hitting on my boyfriend, and people just being dumb. It's really getting on my nerves.

"I'm fine, just stress." I turned back to him and curled in on myself, pulling the covers to my chin.

"Okay baby, goodnight." He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me, quickly falling asleep leaving me to my thoughts.

***

"Is wolfsbane a potion or a plant?" Lee asked, making me look up from my homework and give him the 'are you serious?' look.

"It's a plant, Lee. We literally learned that yesterday." I rolled my eyes and continued my homework.

"You good?"

I let out a sigh and dropped my head with a groan, "Why does everyone keep asking that?"

"Probably because you've been acting differently. I mean last year you were shy but like in a cute bunny way. This year you're shy but in a scary racoon sort of way."

"Racoon?"

"Well yeah, they're cute but vicious." Lee explained.

"I'm not vicious." I said, slightly offended.

Am I?

"Okay," Lee laughed and continued his assignment.

A couple moments later the twins joined us, George sitting next to Lee and Fred next to me.

"What are you doing, darling?" Fred asked, throwing one of his arms over my chair.

My cheeks glowed red and this little action, causing me to forget about what I was doing. "Uhhh, nothing much."

"Awesome, I have a quick question for you." Fred smiles cheekily.

"What is it?"

"Well, I was just hoping that my beautiful girlfriend would be able to make room in her busy schedule for her poor old boyfriend later." Fred sighed dramatically and threw his body against me causing me to giggle.

"Depends what the poor old boyfriend has planned." His head leans against my shoulder with that that stupid gorgeous smile still plastered on his face.

"Now, that's a lovely secret." He pushed himself off me and turned toward me. "So, what's it gonna be?"

I looked up for a moment pretending I was thinking, a little smile taking over my face. "I guess."

"Brilliant! Meet me at the astronomy tower at 8." He kissed my cheek and sped off with George.

Lee gagged across the table. "Get a room."

"Oh come on, don't act like you weren't getting buddy buddy with George over there." His cheeks burned crimson and he looked away.

"That's not funny."

I smiled and kicked him under the table.

I swear to god I'm the worst author ever I'm so sorry. 

ANYWAY yall want me to write a lesbian fic orrrrr

Make sure you eat something today beautiful you deserve it<3