Chapter 34

TYSM FOR 10K WHAT!!!!!!

⚠️Smut ahead please beware⚠️

"I wanna love me... like you love me...." 

The kiss started out as innocent, but as our need grew, so did the heat of the kiss. Fred reached his hand up to cup the back of my neck, his tongue creeping into my mouth. I traced my hands along his shoulders, trailing them up to grip his hair. The feeling of my finger tips scratching his scalp making him groan.

Fred's other hand was on my ass, keeping me up, even though my legs were locked around his waist. "Freddie," I moaned. "Touch me." I was breathing hard from our make-out session, but my pussy was throbbing.

"Mmm, needy little thing, aren't you?" Fred teased, chuckling as I whimpered and clutched his hair harder.

Fred removed the grip on the back of my neck and slipped it down my body, the water causing a bit of resistance. I let out a breath when I felt his fingers skim the waistband of my swimsuit bottoms.

I let out a breathy moan when Freds fingers started to circle on my mound. His fingers skillfully pleasured me as he leaned in for another kiss. Our teeth colliding with one another in a naughty mess. When Fred started to circle his finger harder and faster, I had to shut my eyes and bury my head into his neck.

I could hear his small laugh in my ear as I started to let out more moans, his fingers now going back and forth at a rapid pace. My legs were twitching at his sides every time he went over my clit. It didn't take long for me to feel the increasing sensitivity of my orgasm building up.

I reached down and grabbed Freds wrist as my hole started to spasm, my climax was so close and he was only speeding up. "I-I'm cumming-" I was cut off by my own loud moan as tingly pleasure splashed over me, with my legs shaking, I finally re-opened my eyes.

"You always speed up," I breathily laugh, my high slowly depleting.

"I like to see your legs shake," He tells me and kisses my forehead.

Freds finger dipped down into my hole making me yelp and twitch from the sensitivity. "You're wet again. You have quite a high sex drive, love."

"Only for you," I whisper and kiss him deeply.

I could feel his hand back away from my pussy and pull his boxers down slightly, only enough to pull out his dick. But before he pushed in, Fred rubbed his tip up and down my cunt swiftly. The unexpected pleasure making my eyes roll back, who knew that this felt so good?

But while I was stuck in my pleasurable strance, Fred entered me without warning. The action caused me to arch my back and let out a broken moan. "Fred!" I whimpered as he started deeply, not going fast but not going torturously slow.

The pace he set was nice, and so was his dick. It was hitting every right spot and felt incredible. I looked down at Freds chocolatly eyes and pressed our foreheads together, the passionate sex made this moment %100 better.

"I love you," Fred said, gasping when I clenched around him. His words cause me to be even more horny, even if we are in the middle of love-making.

"I love you," I whispered back, my eyes closing at the overwhelming feeling my body was going through. Fred continued his pace and buried his head into my neck, causing my head to go up a bit to fit.

When my orgasm finally hit, it was different from the other times. It seemed to go on forever, but I loved every second of it, it felt like fireworks were going off in my belly.

"God, Ophelia. I'm cumming," Fred gasped, reaching his climax not long after he said that.

I gave him a moment to calm down, my vagina still spasming around his dick. It was quiet, all that was heard was the sound of nature and our heavy breathing. I gave him a kiss on the crown of his head, his hot breath fanning the nape of my neck.

Freds arms were still locked around my waist, keeping me in place. We stayed in this position for a while, neither of us wanting the magical moment to end. But, we did have people to return to.

"We should probably head back, Freddie." He groaned and nodded, pulling out and realising me.

Both of us swam back to shore and put on our clothes. I was shivering slightly from the air on my wet legs. Fred picked up our stuff and I picked up our towels and we left the beautiful area.

"We're going to come back here again, Right?" I asked. The place was so perfect and it now held a special place in my heart. It would be a shame if we never came back here.

"Of course!" Fred shouted from in front of me, he was a little farther ahead.

I walked the rest of the way back with a smile on my face. What a perfect day.