Chapter 13

"People fall in love in mysterious ways.." 

My nose was buried in my pillow for a much deserved sleep when I was woken up by a knock at the door. What the Fuck?

I pulled myself out of my bed and started walking over to the door. "Who is it?" Who could it be? It's currently 11 o'clock in the morning and my friends weren't supposed to get back from winter break until later.

"It's me phelia'"

"Oh my God! Fred?" I quickly open the door and surely there is the handsome man that I loved. "Holy shit"

"Such a dirty mouth love." He said while stepping closer to me and twirling a piece of my hair in his finger.

"I thought you weren't supposed to come back until later!?"

He chuckled at my surprised face and leaned in by my ear. I shivered at his close contact.

"I missed you and we got back early. I thought I would give you a surprise" Fred whispered his warm breath fanning my neck.

"O-okay. I missed you too" I said giving him a small smile when he leaned back to his full height.

"I'm sure you did love. But there is something that I have been specifically dying for over break, something I cannot stop thinking about."

"What?" I gave him a confused expression when he didn't answer my question, "What is it??" 

When he still didn't answer I gave my head a little shake and groaned, turning around to return back to finish my interrupted sleep. I didn't quite make it though because I was pulled into a strong chest.

I looked up at him, "Fred-" my sentence was cut off by him slamming his lips onto mine.

I moaned into the kiss and grabbed his face with my hands pulling him down further. He hooked his hands around my thighs and lifted me so I was sitting on his hips and I felt his tongue enter my mouth, deepening the kiss. Fred slammed me up against my bathroom door wrapping one hand around my neck whilst the other was on my ass keeping me stable. I tangled my hands in my ginger hair and deepened the kiss even more.

When he pulled away I frowned at him until he started kissing down my neck. Fuck it felt good.

"Fred.." I moaned, moving my head to the side to give him more access. He was starting to kiss lower when we were interrupted by an alarm. Alarm? What the hell?

I shot up from my pillow breathing hard. Holy shit did I just have a wet dream about Fred?

I rolled over and smacked my alarm, stupid thing my dream was going so well. ugh .

My mood was lifted quickly when I realized that everyone was coming back from break today. I have to get ready!

I quickly pushed my thoughts of the wet dream aside and ran into the bathroom to start making myself look presentable.

Short chapter sorry but I figured that I would give you a sneak peak of my smut writing.  Do you like it? Is there any tips on smut that you would like to see in the future?

Peace out beautiful💅