As his back was facing jiha he didn't observe her...which gave jiha a perfect opportunity to jump on suga back making him stumble but he composed himself immediately as soon as he heard her giggles making him smile too....

Suga: okah you guys start now....keep me updated...

As suga was giving instructions jiha just got down of him while still back hugging him...once the guards are out suga turned towards jiha as he pinch her cheeks....

Suga: had good time bun...

To which jiha immediately nod making suga smile too...as he ruffle her hair...

Suga: you go in... I will see you in a min...

Jiha nods as she walk into home only to welcomed by choitic house where jin was yelling at RM for breaking door handle....while jimin was just seating on couch enjoying the drama....with a huge smile plastered on his face looking at now nervous RM due to jin's anger...

They were so lost in the fight that they didn't observe jiha walking in....who was now controlling her smile while looking at the scene...

But as soon they heard a small bark all of their yells stopped...as yeontan shifty got out from jin arms running towards jiha who immediately crunched down to welcome yeontan into her warm embrace...

As jiha was holding tannie close it just snuggles into her warmth...while shaking her tail in excitement as it lick on jiha cheek making her giggle....

Jiha: my baby...missed me...

Too which tannie barks in little as she look at jiha once before snuggle into her neck making all others go awww....

Jin: awww...as much as I like both of them...it hurts...did tannie really chose her over me...

Jin said fake crying making jiha roll her eyes....

Jiha: obviously he is my kid...

Jiha said sticking her tongue out making Jin scoff while all other chuckle looking at them....

But once Tae walked in the house tannie was no more in jiha arms as it was busy in showing it's love to Tae...

Tae has wide smile plastered on his face as tannie was showing him how much he missed Tae....

Tae gently kissed on tannie head making into snuggle into him more....

Tae: I missed you too tan ahh...next time let's go out together okah...

Tae said smiling at yeontan while all other looked at him with heart of eyes...because they really felt happy seeing that genuine smile on Tae face...

RM: this feels nice...

To which jimin added his feeling too who was looking at his soulmate with a calm heart....

Jimin: it sure does...

Jiha just felt glad for getting this bundle of joy into their lives....it sure was making them feel happy and peaceful...

That's when Jin clear his throat glaring at Namjoon....

And namjoon know Jin was about to continue his rap which made him immediately grab his suitcase making Jin yell...

Jin: where do you think you going Kim Namjoon....

But Namjoon just turned deaf for Jin...as he walk towards jiha to place gentle kiss on her forhead making her giggle...

RM: oppa is off to work princess...take care of yourself okah...

RM said showing his dimple making jiha smile too as he walk off making Jin yell more...

Jin: yahhh don't think you escaped we will talk about this tonight...