15

I woke up for the second time in two days in Liam's bed, close enough to him that I could feel his breath. My eyes widened as the realisation that I was in the exact same position as yesterday morning hit me. How the fuck did I keep ending up in this position?!
"You're overthinking something." Liam grumbled, not opening his eyes to look at me. "Go back to sleep."
"Move your leg." I snapped looking down, my eyes narrowing on his knee pressing against my crotch.
"Go back to sleep."
"Move your leg." I countered, lifting my head to glare at him. Liam glared back. "Move."
Liam's eyes looked down at his knee before they shot back to mine, completely unbothered by the position we were in. I continued to glare at him, at the fact he appeared so unbothered.
"If you don't want to be in this position then why don't you move?" Liam questioned, "I'm not touching you." He lifted one of his hands up, wiggling the fingers in my face as he smirked. "You could've moved anytime you wanted."
When he pointed it out, it seemed so obvious to me. Why hadn't I thought of that?
I made to move, to roll away and off the bed so I could grab my stuff and go home, but I was stopped; now I was on my back with Liam hovering over me, hands on either side of my head. "Liam." I wasn't as freaked out by the fact that he was on top of me then I thought I would or should be.
He wasn't speaking or doing anything other than staring in a way that made me wriggle under his intense gaze, hoping that he wouldn't notice. He did.
"Something bothering you?" Liam smirked, his expression showing that he was aware of the thoughts running through my head.
"No." I gritted my teeth, shaking my head slightly in denial as I watched Liam's smirk grow. "Can you move?"
Liam's head cocked to the side as his eyes trailed down and up my trembling form...trembling because I was trying to restrain myself from wriggling. "Nah." I narrowed my eyes. "I quite like this position."

"Keep it PG please." Liam's head turned away from mine as I pushed myself onto my elbows to get a better look at Sam leaning against the door frame. I stiffened.
"Who let you in?" Liam asked, unbothered.
"Your mum before she left for work." Sam shrugged, both of us watching as Liam rolled over to lie down beside me, his arms crossed behind his head. "She said to tell you that your dad left earlier this morning and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon."
"What else is new." Liam grumbled. "Why are you here?"
Sam shrugged again, mouth tightening so slightly it was almost unnoticeable. "Home's boring."
I tried to subtly move away from Liam and closer to the edge of the bed, I hadn't got as far as what I'd do to get past Sam once my feet hit the ground but I'd figure that out once I got to that. "Where are you going?" Liam's attention had shifted from Sam back to me as I froze. Shit.
I looked back and forth between the two debating my options; even if I managed to get off the bed before Liam grabbed me, there was still Sam to consider and he was likely to grab me as soon as I got near the door. "I'm going home." I looked back at Liam who smirked, raising his eyebrow at me. "Unless you're planning on tying me to your bed."
"I still can't believe you two haven't had sex." Sam added as my head whipped around to glare at him, wishing I had something to throw. Man, why couldn't Liam have throw pillows?

"How was Liam's?" My mum's voice called from the kitchen much to my surprise, I hadn't expected her to be home since she always seemed to be working.
"Ok, I guess." I shrugged, snatching a cookie off the baking tray she'd left on the dining room table. Snickerdoodle....yum.
"How come she gets a snickerdoodle?" Dad whined, watching me take a bite. At his words, mum's head whipped around towards us, her eyes widening and narrowing on the half-eaten cookie in my hand.
"No one's supposed to be eating any cookies." Mum ran a hand through her hair, "They're for the bake sale to raise money for new X-Ray machines in the hospital."
"Bake sale?" I asked, through a mouthful of snickerdoodle, unable to resist the temptation to take another bite.
"Yeah." Mum sighed, running her hand through her hair again. "I'm doing cookies, Violet is doing cupcakes, Mary is doing brownies and Lewis is doing a mix of jelly slices, cheesecake slices and rice krispie treats."
"If I wasn't so busy with work, I'd drop by." Dad sighed, gazing at the tray of snickerdoodles with longing. "Bring me home a doggy bag?" He looked at mum with puppy-dog eyes, who narrowed her eyes at him.