6

"Dorra, I have seen a large number of Rishis and Sanyasi gather by the hills where the asuras were seen." One of the soldiers informed the tribe leader.

"The place where that beast lives??" Aja asked.

"Yes. They all are seemingly praying to the beast. I think he is some kind of miraculous sage or something." The soldiers answered.

"Narada Muni earlier said that he had killed Hiranyakashyapu." Chenchita added.

"We should all go and see it. If the Rishis and Sanyasis are there then surely he is a great soul. We should go and at least offer our welcome. Such a great soul has come to our forests is staying there. We should at least offer some tribute. He has killed Hiranyakashyapu, the demon king who had terrorized everyone. He must be a great soul."

The whole tribe started towards the the hill. They then noticed that the gathering wasn't by the upper region but the lower region. The people who gathered there seemed like they were kings.

The sound of music was heard. Veena being played and sweet voice signing praises of Vishnu. Narada was singing and the Rishis and Sanyasis gathered around like bees around flowers.

Narada's sweet voice had brought all the people there with his deep love over flowing. It attracted people like magnets. He was simply in trance like state as the beauty of Narayana had taken over him completely. Narada neither knew the world, not himself. Only Vishnu. Only Vishnu.

Just as everyone watched two hideous looking people, almost diseased, arrived. Their body was filled with boils and injuries which didn't heal and had been left open for quite some time. Chenchita could just imagine how much pain it must put them through.

"Swami..." The two bowed down before Narasimha who seemed to be in meditation. He was sitting on over his feet in Virasana.

Narada stopped singing, letting them speak to the Lord sitting in deep meditation.

"Swami..." They tried to call him but he was lost in his meditation. Not knowing anything.

Tears fell out of their eyes of pain and suffering. With a lot of hope, they had managed to arrive by the forest and now Narayana seemed to be so lost in his meditation that he has no conscious of anything before him. Narada's singing had comfortably sent him into the bliss that is his own self.

"Muniwara, who are these two? Is he some sort of healer that they have come here? Who is he? Some Rishi or great soul? Or is he some King?" One of the hunters asked a Rishi humbly.

The Rishi chuckled. "He is the one all the Rishis and great souls want to reach. He is the Lord to whom even the Devas bow down their heads. He is the greatest healer who is capable of healing even the greatest of ailments whatever it be. He is the Emperor Supreme of all the Kings. Akhila Koti Brahmandas are born out of him. What ailment exists that he cannot heal? He is Sriman Narayana. He is the source of Veda, he is all the Vedas. He is the source of creation, he is the creation."

"Narada Muni, please wake him up. Your music has pushed him into his yoga. You'll have to bring him out." One of the two men complained.

"Me? Disturb his yoga dhyana? I don't plan to die, Huhu."

"We have spent 100 years with this suffering, Narada. No healer, no Rishi, no Sanyasi is being able to cure us. No herbs work, no plants help. Our very last hope is Narayana. You have to wake him up." The two had begun to cry profusely at their suffering.

"Excuse me for saying this or seeming like I don't care about your suffering but I do not have the power to either bring him out of his dhyana. Even if I do, none of us want to return to the same enraged Narasimha. He almost tore down the Earth. Who would control him then? It took him 100 years to move from Ugra Narasimha to Yoga Narasimha."