Chapter Five

~~~~~

" Where are we going?"

" one of my favorite restaurant. I usually eat there" Jisoo said.

" By the way unnie... Nice dress" chaeyoung smirk.

" Don't even start. Nayeon is the one who force me to wear this" Jisoo roll her eyes.

" You should wear that often. You look so beautiful in that.. I mean you are in your white coat is already hot but this is more beautiful"

" ohhh did you always checking me out?" Jisoo wiggles her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung clear her throat in embarrassing.

Jisoo smile as she saw chaeyoung blushing. They walk for quite awhile until they reach the store. Jisoo open the door for a charcoal hair girl to enter first, she was about to follow next but a glimpse of someone caught her eyes. She saw someone collapse nearby the convenience store.

Jisoo quickly ran and bend over to check a strange girl pulse. Chaeyoung who saw Jisoo running, instantly follow.

" What's happen unnie?"

" I think she has a cardiac arrest. Chaeyoung call 911 now"

Jisoo starting to unzip a girl hoodie jacket and lay it over her mouth before doing a CPR move.

" Come on stay with me" Jisoo starting to feel exhausted.

" Please...."

One thing that Jisoo vowed for being a doctor is that she can't let people die on street. If by any chance she cannot stop it, she want them to dying on the warm bed instead of this cold ground.

Jisoo Push down at least two inches in the center of the chest at a rate of 100 to 120 pushes a minute. She bend over to listen closely and she heard a small gasp from a girl.

" When will the ambulance arrive???"

" I cannot reach them unnie" chaeyoung start to panicked.

Jisoo sighs and look at her watch.

" We have 5 minutes to reach the hospital before she has a cardiac arrest again" she talk to herself.

" Help her get on my back chaeyoung." She drop on her knee.

" What?? Are you stupid ???"

" Hurry. We don't have time."

" Aishiiiii " chaeyoung has no choice but to follow Jisoo lead.

Jisoo has a girl on her back and start running. Luckily that the hospital is nearby or else she gonna lose another patient.

" Come on stay with me. You have to be strong" Jisoo spoke between her breathe.

" We almost there. You will be okay"

Jisoo doesn't know why she has to say all these things but the urge in her tell her to do this.

They finally arrive the hospital.

" Nurse Lee. Come in" Jisoo shout.

" She has a cardiac arrest. Please get her a CT scan now."

" Yes Professor Kim."

Jisoo put on her surgical glove and start checking on her pulse.

" Professor please take a look at that. Her heart start bleeding now."

" Please book an OR now. I will perform a surgery."