Chapter 46

"Where we really going Carly?". I asked her. Busy siya sa pag aayos ng buhok niya and we're still together hanggang kahapon. I decided to stay here and talk to her hanggang sa maubusan kami ng kwento.

Her husband is okay with me being here as long as hindi niya malaman na Me and Carly are having some kissing moment, make up sessions and all, well he doesn't need to know anyway.

Carly and I were just, enjoying and she's helping me to move on. At malaking tulong siya since yesterday because Ana saw me kissing her so basically medyo nakabawi ako kay Ana by doing that.

"To a party.  My dad ask me to do this and attend that gathering for our business's sake.". Bulong niya. Lumapit ako sa kaniya to do her zipper and she look at me over her shoulder.

"And you're coming with me". She whispered and wink. Humawak ako sa noo ko ang I start to do my tie. Binigyan niya ako ng isang suit and long sleeves with slacks, sabi niya mas maganda akong tignan if I'm wearing this.

"What about your husband?". I asked her.

"Don't worry he's busy with his meeting conference tonight. Alam mo naman ang time difference sa pinas at sa abroad. Minsan naaawa nga ako sa kaniya, he is so hardworking". She stated. 

"And he needs his wife's support. Go and kiss him goodbye before we go". I command her and she suddenly steal a kiss from me and left.

Umupo ako sa couch at nag hintay na makabalik siya. I touch my forehead and let myself cheat again, I bring out my phone and I look at her picture.

Sabi ko sa sarili ko I need to move on, I need to let go of her but this crazy heart of mine wouldn't want to.

I know she was my first epic love, I do love her until now at nang makita ko ang mga mata niya kanina I just don't. Hindi ko kayang hayaan nalang itong nararamdaman ko na diktahan ako.

So after this party I'm going to look for her and tell her my feelings. Dahil hanggang ngayon hindi niya alam ang nararamdaman ko.  I never tell her about my love for her and I think this is a great time to tell her everything I feel. 

Kahit pa masaktan ako sa kung ano man ang sabihin niya atleast I tried, at least I have the balls on telling her how much I love her. 

"Did you say your good bye?". I asked Carly when she entered the room.  

"Silly. Uuwi din naman ako mamaya after the party. How bout you? Dito ka parin ba magpalipas ng gabi?". She asked me at nag simula siyang mag apply ng lipstick.  

"Actually I'm planning on telling her what really inside this". I pointed my heart and she chuckled. 

"And inside that part is your heart. Tell me your point". She said laughing.    

"After the party i'm going to search for her and I will confess this feelings for her. I want to tell her how much I love her. And i'm in love for pete's sake!. I need to let this out!". I whisper yell and stood up to pour wine on the glass. 

"Hey aalis na tayo! Don't get yourself drunk.". I laugh. 

"I'm not. Hindi ako malalasing sa wine". I said to her. I let the wine burned my throat and look at her.

"Oh gezz, this is a strong one". Tumingin ako sa bottle.

"Hindi malalasing sa wine huh? Maybe you want to take your words back.". She stated and toss me her car key.

"Let's go. The party will start soon". She said at nag lakad na siya papalabas sumunod lang ako sa kaniya, nang papalabas kami tiyaka naman lumabas ang asawa niya somewhere so they kissed and I had to look away. Duh.