Chapter 8

Umuwi ako sa condo ng late because of Samantha. She hired me as her assistant yes, I'm her assistant, kaya kasama ko siya mula kaninang umaga hanggang ngayong gabi.

But luckily nalibre ako mag bar ngayong gabi, sinama niya ako sa isang exclusive bar na kung saan pinag usapan namin ang lahat ng trabaho ko sa kaniya.

A coffee maker, taga print ng trabaho niya at taga hatid ng mga contract or any other paper works and with that babayaran niya ako ng 25 thousand a month, medyo maliit kompara sa income ko dati pero wala akong magagawa.

Saan paba ako hahanap ng isang madaling trabaho at mag papasahod ng malaki? Maswerte nalang ako dahil until now Samantha still love me, I don't know if she was telling the truth but I don't care as long as natutulungan niya ako.

Twenty five thousand a month, not bad. 

I untied my neck tie and I start to unbuttoned my shirt. It's a tiring day and I want to rest.

Hindi lang pala ako isang assistant but I am her driver from now on. She's trusting me more than her body guard because aside from I'm a professional driver I can also be her protector. 

I looked at the clock, 12 midnight. Bumalik sa isipan ko ang maiden na dumadalaw saakin, I'm drunk but I managed to go home safe.

Hindi ko alam kung dadalawin ba niya ako ngayong gabi but why not diba? She's beautiful, attractive woman, and sexy but I think and base from her physical appearance she's older than me.

She looks matured and if you know Angelina Jolie? Gad she looks like her, medyo malapit but still they are both beautiful and attractive.

Pero walang makakatalo sa Midnight Maiden ng kwarto ko. She's amazing and I want her to be real.

I am 25 years old at kahit mas matanda siya saakin who cares? I am an independent woman and I can do everything I want dahil wala naman nang may paki alam saakin.

I'm alone and they don't know me.  Pumasok ako sa room and I check my bed if she's already here, but nothing. Maybe I need to sleep first bago ko siya makita.

I looked at my phone ng tumunog ito. I grab it and I looked at the caller. I smiled sweetly and immediately answer the phone. 

"Hello Baby? Oh gad you don't know how much I miss you". I muttered. I wait for her response and she's sobbing. 

"Babe? Are you okay?". I asked worriedly.

"I miss you too Khane. I want to go home. I want to be with you but I can do nothing". She cried. I scratched my nape at nag salita. 

"Baby, I'm sorry". I whispered.

"Khane".

"Yes baby? I am here". I mumbled. Nag patuloy siya sa pag iyak at nakikinig lang ako. I'm glad na tinawagan na niya ako, I am happy dahil alam kong hindi na siya masyadong galit saakin. 

"Are you drunk? Hindi ka na ba nag sasawa sa alak? How are you may pera ka paba? Tell me I will send you money". She stated. Ngumiti lang ako, Carly truly love me, hindi niya ako natitiis and I love that about her. 

"Baby I'm okay. And,  may pera pa ako and I just found a job. It's a nice deal for me Carly. I can now stand on my own. Again". Nakangiting pahayag ko. 

"Good for you Khane, basta huwag kang mag papabaya. Kamusta naman ang boss mo? Terror ba?". She asked me. 

"No. She's kind and amazing". I replied. Natahimik siya at nag hintay ako sa sasabihin niya. 

"A she?". She asked me. Natawa ako.

"Yes baby, don't worry about me. Palagi akong may dalang condom". I joked.

"You still the womanizer I know Khane. I'm just wondering, of all the women that you've... fucked, bakit ayaw mo ako? Am I not attractive like them?". She asked me.

"Of course. You're beautiful and I know that you're not like them, you're not one of them kaya ginagawa ko ang best ko para masunod ang limitation natin. I respect you Carly, and you're my little sister remember?". Tanong ko sa kaniya. 

"Just promise me one thing Khane". She whispered.

Ngumiti lang ako at humawak sa bewang ko. From here I can see the moon and it was amazing. The stars are shining brightly and I am lucky to witness this kind of beauty.

"Tell me Carly".

"After my wedding, if ever I will see you again and if ever you still want me. I want you to want me Khane, and I am willing to give myself to you". She stated. I touch my forehead because of her statement at hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko.

"Promise me".

"I don't know Carly. Kasal kana and I don't want to ruin your relationship with your husband and I.. I". 

"I just want you to want me and if you really don't want me, I don't know khane. Nagawa na natin lahat, you've already touched every inch of me and I'm craving for you". She whispered.

I closed my eyes and I turn around para mag lakad papalabas ng room but something caught my attention. She already caught my attention.

"Khane?". I heard but I ignored her and I turned off my phone. And I know this time I think I'm dreaming.

My Maiden is here, she's sleeping soundly and she was wearing a night gown dress but her perky breasts are showing.

She's naked under her night gown dress  and I can feel my body heating up because of the enticing woman.

I gripped my pants tightly and I tried my best to restrain myself but nothing. My feet starts to walk and I can feel my sweats starting to form kahit na naka on naman ang aircon. 

Oh dearest, help me to control myself. I don't want to touch this sleeping woman and I know this is wrong.

Kulang nalang ay lumuhod ako to worship her, her beauty is undescribable, her body is amazing and she's smoking hot.

Hot as hell and I don't think I can control myself.

Her floral nightgown suits her well. Ang nipis ng suot niya and the reason why I am like this is because I can see her naked body, hindi maayos ang suot niya kaya visible sa paningin ko kung gaano kaganda ang katawan niya.

I kneel down para tapatan siya, hindi ko ininda ang sakit sa tuhod ko, I start to study every inch of her and I am smelling her aromatic body. 

Oh dear, How can I stop myself from admiring this kind of beauty and how can I control myself if this woman in front me is seducing me without even doing anything.

She's just sleeping and I myself don't know what to do. 

"You're breathtaking Darling". I whispered near to her ear and I leaned down to give a gentle kiss on her bare skin.