Chapter 13

"Yes. Hindi lang ako ang may kasalanan  pero ikaw rin". I said to her. She laughed loudly and it was annoying. 

"Please stop laughing. You scared me and pointed your gun at me, imagine what would I feel kung ganun ang makikita ko pag kabalik ko sa unit ko?". I complained. Because i'm telling the truth paano kung nabaril niya ako or what? 

"So what did you feel?". She asked me. Gad! I rolled my eyes because of her question.

I think I found a savage woman.

"Think about my situation too whatever your name is, I don't give a fuck about you. And imagine what did I felt when I saw my body was a mess and my vagina was sore?". She said venomously. I swallowed because it's true. I can't imagine the pain that she felt when she left this room. 

"Now you are speechless? Because you did something na alam mong pagsisisihan mo?". She calmly said. She smiled at me and she stand up to approach me. 

She grab my face and I looked at her.

"Well, My vagina is still sore, I can't walk properly, I can't attend my meetings, I can't negotiates with my business partners, I can't go to work and I can't go to mall to change my nails because of  you". She whispered closely to my mouth but her eyes are still looking at me.

Surprisingly, her mouth's smells good and I really want to kiss those delicious lips. She smells like strawberry with a mixture of mint. 

Just like her vagina last night. It was good and sweet, sweet like her.

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa panga ko dahil napansin niyang nakatingin ako sa mapula niyang labi.

Para bang nasa interrogation room ako sa way niya ng pakikipag usap. And she's a business woman at mula una ko siyang nakita ngayong araw alam kong mayaman siya.

"You're really a jerk". She whispered caused me to inhale her breath. 

"How can I stop if you are close to me like this?". I whispered gently trying to suppress my ranging hormones. My buddy in between my tights start to throb. 

"You want me don't you?". She whispered back and I close my eyes to enjoy her scent. 

She smells good at kunti nalang mahihimatay na ako sa subrang pagtibok ng puso ko at sa subrang kaba na meron ang katawan ko.  

"You don't really have to ask if you already know the answer woman. As I said before I desire you, you invade my mind and tell me if I can blame you for that?". I whispered. Her body softens and I can feel her body reacting on my words.

I laughed mentally because of our conversation. We are talking like a criminal, whispering something that is not appropriate for others to hear. 

"I trusted you". She whispered back. "I trusted you but you took advantage of me".

"My bad.". I said. Napansin kong bumaba ang paningin niya mula sa ilong ko pababa sa labi ko. I noticed that she swallowed and that was a hint for me.

"You stole something from me and you owe me something".  She muttered. She bit her lower lip trying her best not to give up. 

"How can I return what I stole from you? Because if you will ask me? I can't bring it back. I want to apologize over and over again but I will admit that I liked what happened". I replied. She looked down to see my bulge and I am sure marami siyang tanong saakin. 

I said those words while checking how sexy she is, from her healthy bosom, to her exposed cleavage, her white skin and her perfect curves. 

I'm blessed.