Chapter 22

I woke up early to prepare a brunch for my gorgeous boss. Hindi nga lang maaga yung early ko, damn. I woke up 10:21 in the morning and now I am busy cooking. 

Akala ko 7:30 palang or what but yeah, natulog kami ng late and I think kailangan ko nang mag madali.

I am frying fish, egg and salmon. Kanina lang lumabas ako and Manang Helena gave me these fresh goods. I'm just very lucky to have them, they treat me like i'm part of thier little family.

Natatawa nalang ako dahil medyo lumalayo ako sa palayok to avoid hurting myself. Masakit kasi ang talsik ng mainit na mantika. Manang Helena wanted to help me but I refused. I want to do it on my own.

While frying, I was thinking about her, the moment we shared, our conversation last night. It was just fun. There is so much fun with her and I can do this over and over again.

But I don't know, lalo lang yata akong nahuhulog sa boss ko and I think that is not a good idea. Falling inlove with your boss is not a normal thing to do.

And having sex and intimate scene with your boss is unusual. Napapangiti lang ako dahil akala ko wala nang pag asang maulit pa na mahawakan ko siya.

But I was wrong. She gave herself to me, she let me invade her. She let me touch her, she let me kissed her. I am just happy about that.

Sana lang hindi na mawala ang masayang pakiramdam na ito. Sa kunting panahon lang nasubukan kong kalimutan ang mga problema ko. I forgot about them because of her.

And I love her name. Bagay sa kaniya ang pangalan niya, the name Ana sounds so hot, so my boss's. 

"What time is it?". Someone asked me from behind. I smile widely.

"Good Morning". I greeted her. Her hair is messy, inaayos niya ang mukha niya, but she still looking good. 

"Good Morning. Bakit hindi mo ako ginising?". She asked. Ngumiti lang ako and I show her my state. 

"I don't want to stop your peaceful slumber and I decided to prepare a brunch for us". Mahinang sabi ko 

"Brunch?".

"Yup. Its already 11am. Kailangan nating mag madali para makabalik tayo sa city bago mag 1pm". I told her.

Kumuha ako ng plato at inilagay ang medyo luto ng isda. Isinunod ko ang salmon. I can feel her stare kaya humarap ako sa kaniya.

Nakasandal siya sa island table habang naka crossarms. She is looking at me meaningfully while biting her natural lip.

"What is the meaning of that stare honey? Did you sleep well?". I asked her. Sinusubukan ko lang walain ang makahulugan niyang titig saakin. 

"Nothing. I feel so happy and I don't know why. Natulog ako ng masaya and then nagising din ako ng masaya. It's so strange to feel this. So unusual". Sagot niya. I bite my lip and give her my sweetest smile.

"Sa tingin ko magandang disisyon na dito kita ipinunta". I muttered at tumalikod uli to check the salmon. 

I flip the thing at nagulat ako when she slap my buttocks. How dare she to touch my butt.

"Naughty". I mumbled.

"You're not only handsome wearing pants and shirts but you're more attractive wearing that". Turo niya sa apron. Natawa ako ng mahina.

Inilapag ko ang hawak kong flipper at hinarap ang babaeng gumugulo ng pag luluto ko.  

I am taller than her so I grab her waist at ipinag dikit ang katawan namin. She's just looking at me. Biting her lips and holding my arms tightly.