"Yeah I'm Khane buddy". I introduced myself and we shake hands.

"Matteo. My name is Matteo. Glad to finally meet you and see you Khane. My wife here was always talking about you and how good you were. You made her strong and a beautiful lady Khane. I owe you big time". Nakangiting sabi niya. Nakangiti rin ako at awkward na tumingin kay Carly. 

"Really Carly?". I whispered, sakto lang para marinig ni Carly. 

"Nice to meet you". I muttered. 

"Matt, Khane and I have a lot of catching up to do. Just finish what you are doing and I will just call you when the food is ready. Okay?". She approach her husband and gave him a kiss. I look away para naman hindi awkward sa part ko.

"Mind if I borrow your wife?". I ask him.

"No problem Khane. Thank you for coming here". He said. Nagulat ako nang hinila ako kaagad ni Carly papasok sa bahay.

Habang nag lalakad kami ay tinitignan ko ang interior ng bahay niya and wow, a perfect house for a perfect married couple.  

"You look so happy with him baby". I said to her habang nag lalakad kami, hawak niya ang kamay ko at ang mata ko ay busy sa pagtingin sa bahay niya.  

"Mm, finally, you decided to call me baby again Khane. I miss you. Hindi ako makapag hintay na hilain ka at alisin sa paningin ng asawa ko". Natatawang sabi niya. I look at her and she bit her lip.

"Rude. Atleast tanggap mo ng may asawa ka. Congrats". I replied.

"I'm still on the process". She whispered.

"Process of?".

"Loving him. Because I loved you always more than him. I just wish that you were my huswife ". Pahayag niya. Her hand's so smooth. 

"Huswife?". I asked laughing.

"Yeah, Husband and wife. You're gifted sakaling nakalimutan mo na". Tumawa ako. This girl don't fail to make me laugh. 

We entered a room and the room smelled so good. Mabango ang room and so cozy, so comfy and I just want to cuddle and lay on the bed. 

"Are you planning on having a baby soon?". I asked but she suddenly push me so I ended up laying on the bed. 

"Carly!". I warned her. But she straddled me and she kissed me hungrily. And who am I to refuse? I miss her. 

She starts to grind on my top while kissing me. Oh darn, i miss her too. So much. Her lips tasted like a cherry with a mint, she's so sweet and I want more of this.

I suck her tongue and played with her mouth, so ravishing, swallowing her sweet liquid. 

"Oh Carly. You don't know how much I want this but we need to stop". I manage to say that sa kabila ng aggresive na galaw ng labi naming dalawa. 

"He wouldn't know". She said back.

She unbuttoned my long sleeves and she kiss me in the neck, she bit my skin and focus on her favorite spot.   

I immediately reverse our position at ngayon ay nasa taas na ako, I smiled at her and I kiss her passionately. Oh maria, she's too delicious.

I'm afraid that I might not be able to stop kung hindi ko pa titigilan ang bagay na ito. And i'm helping her to commit a mistake. 

I kiss her deeply and more. I kiss her neck down to her exposed chest, I kiss her hanggang sa napag pasyahan kong itigil. I peck her lip and I smiled.

"As much as I want to claim you here Carly, I don't. I can't. This is wrong. Nasa labas lang ang husband mo at sa tingin mo ba hindi siya masasaktan?". I whispered. I caress her face with her hair.