She ripped my shirt and I groaned.

"Don't you know how to remove a shirt properly? Gosh this is expensive Ana". I whisper yell. Inalis ko na ang punit na damit ko and I gave my full attention to her. 

"I will buy you many of this just promise me I'm your only one". She whisper while kissing my skin. I close my eyes to feel her breath across my neck.

It was so addicting and so amazing, the feeling is so good and her lip is so gentle. She gave me a nice feeling by kissing me softly and by rubbing herself on my bulge. 

Bawat galaw niya sa ibabaw ko ay napapaliyad ako, kahit pa may telang humahadlang sa nagbabaga naming katawan ay hindi parin napigil ang namumuong init sa pagitan naming dalawa. 

Bumababa ang halik niya saakin and when I moaned her name, she kiss me again and this time I kiss her mouth with so much excitement.

We are together like forever, we had sex multiple times pero parang nandito parin ang excitement na naramdaman ko noong unang mahawakan ko siya.

I remembered the time when she slept beside me, and I thought I was just having a dream with a particular perfect maiden but I was wrong all the time.

She's real, totoo siya at hindi ko manlang napansin na may ibang tao na palang nakikitulog sa unit ko, and I am so lucky dahil sa unit ko siya naligaw, at kung siguro hindi siya napunta sa room ko, I will never feel this, I will never have this intimate scene with her.

Now, I know I'm crazy because of her and I'm willing to bet my heart just for her, kahit na alam kong kasal siya at kaibigan siya ni Jackson.

That was a painful revelation, knowing that she and my brother have a deep connection with each other, he's her friend and just like her husband, I can do nothing but wait for her to come to me. 

I am just grateful because she gave me this vacation with her. 

"You are kissing me, touching my body, I feel your touch, but you're thinking. Tell me what's on your mind?". She said to me and I immediately look at her.

"I just remembered our first time. It was amazing and the excitement is same as before". I whispered to her.

She removed her panty slowly while looking deeply in my eyes, telling me that her body is only mine. 

When she toss her panty I don't know where, she giggled. How I loved her sounds. She cup my face again and kiss me passionately. While kissing her, my hands begin to rub her wet folds, I bit my lip and I close my eyes to feel her wetness.

She's wet because of me and I am proud of myself. 

"Hmmmm Khane. It's so good baby". She moan again at mas lalo lang lumiyab ang init na nararamdaman ko this time. 

She rubbed herself and her moans become louder. While moving on top of me, I noticed her hands trying to undo my pant's button. 

When she finally removed my cargo she held my length and as if she was choking it and it gives me a thousand of voltages. This woman knows how to give pleasure.  

She kissed my neck again until her mouth found my crown, she suck my right breast and give me all the pleasure. I am moaning loudly and she's the one to blame.   

When things gets more hotter and hotter, I positioned my tip in her wet entrance and I waited for her to move. 

"Ohhh!".

I thrust my length deeper and harder, this is what she likes and I love it. I pump myself harder and she was trying her best not to moan too loud. 

"I'm going to cum!". She whisper yell in my neck. She was biting me there and I don't mind. 

"Come, I'll be there sooner". I whispered back and I bang her harder than before.

She was moaning so loud and I am smiling. I thrust deeper until I reached my goal. I cum inside and I just hope that she's taking birth control pills.   

"That was amazing. Can we just stay here forever?". Tanong ko sa kaniya habang magkayakap kami.

We are both naked under the sheet habang nanunuod sa TV, pero sa ngayon wala na sa panood ang atensyon namin.

We are just talking nonstop, she has a lot of topic and I would love to listen to her stories. 

"Maybe, If I am my mother, I would love to stay here forever with you. But she has rules that I need to keep in mind. If she'll find out about us, she will throw me like a trash bag". Bulong niya ng natatawa. 

"She's your mother, I know she'll understand". I start to stroke her hair. 

"I hope, she arranged my marriage to the person that I don't love, but eventually, I learned to love him and I am protecting my marriage. But you happened.".  I raised an eyebrow.

"So i'm the home wrecker now?". I asked.

"No silly. You give me hope and you changed my perspective perfectly. I love this, I love being with you and I need you.". She whispered. Ngumiti ako abot tenga.  

"I'm lucky to have you Ana". 

She hold my hand and played with my fingers, I am just staring at her beauty and memorizing every part of her. 

"Just leave him and be with me". She remained silent. 

"I need to protect my marriage Khane. I love him, but you made me happy. Is it wrong to love my husband but wanting your attention and affection Khane? Because this is feel right and free". Mahabang bulong niya saakin, now her voice is raspy. 

"Why protect it if you already know that you are cheating on him big-time, double cheating, you love him but you found your happiness in me.". I whispered back.  

"Maybe you don't love him that much the reason why I am here instead of him". I added.  

"I love him Khane. I know what I'm feeling. But believe me or not, you made me feel complete. I tasted the perfection in you. ". I smile widely.

"Sounds like you love me more than him". I mumbled but she heard it clearly.

"Honestly, when you told me he was cheating, I feel like I'm going crazy, but...  I thought of you and I realized i'm not faithful too.". Bulong niya.

"I just want to focus on our present Ana.  I'm still hoping. Kahit ilang beses mo pa akong masaktan. I will never stop". I whispered.

"Don't tell me you already love me? Khane? Please, please don't love me because I'm not worthy of your love. I will always choose what my mother's want and I'm doomed.".  I laughed weakly. 

"I'm only attracted to you, love is a very strange word for me. I forgot to love and it'll never happen". I lied. I know I lied because I know I'm inlove with her. 

"Babalik na tayo bukas and I want to make the most of this. I want to thank you in advance. Thank you because you build this for us, now we have a safe heaven". I told her and embraced her tightly. 

"I'm not ready yet to go back, kung papipiliin man ako, I want to stay here and make love with you till we run out of breath. But I have a lot of work waiting for me there.". She whispered and kiss me.

"This is perfect Ana".