"So? Is it bad having a huge tool? I can make women squirm and feel the peak. I am just blessed.". I joked. Siya ngayon ang tumawa.

"Are you dating someone? Sana lang wala ka pang mga panganay sa ibat ibang babae". Sagot niya. When she said that nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

"Boss?". I said hesitantly. 

"Yeah?".

"Do you remember the night that I touched you? Did you, uhmmm. Alam mo naman may possibilities na baka mabuntis kita dahil-". She cut me off.

"Don't worry. I approached my doctor and she told me to take the meds.". I caress my chest. Buti nalang.

"Are you afraid na baka mabuntis mo ako?". Natatawa niyang tanong. Tumango lang ako.

"Yes. I have a lot of agenda  and becoming a father to a child is not even on my list.". I said to her. 

"If that is your case then learn to withdraw. Hindi porke nasa gitna ka ng sarap mailalabas mo na kahit saan. Think about the consequences". She said to me. Tumango lang ako.

"Maybe I will, next time".   

"To another woman?". She asked.

"Yes. Maybe. I don't know. I am working for you and I have no time for sex and act like a rich girl.". I said.

Tumayo siya para kumuha ng wine sa mesa. Nag lagay siya sa dalawang wine glass at ibinigay ang isa saakin. 

"I still don't know your name". I stated. She looked at me.

Ngumiti siya at humarap saakin. She was standing in front of me looking so good as always. She's the sexiest woman that I've ever seen, I am just lucky because I met her.

"You really want to know?". Tanong niya.

"Of course.".

"I thought you already know. Tinawag mo na nga ako sa pangalan na iyon kanina". Natatawang sabi niya.

Nag isip ako. Name? Natawa ako nang mabalikan ko ang scene kanina.

"Honey? Your name is Honey?". I asked her seriously but she starts to laugh.

"Err no. My name is Anastasia, but you can call me Ana. But I love it when you call me boss or honey". Natatawa paring sabi niya.  Napahawak ako sa noo ko. Natawa narin ako dahil sa sinabi niya.

"Anastasia huh? So hindi lang pala si Cristian ang may Anastasia, but also me". I joked but she looked at me seriously.

"Cristian?". She asked.

"Yeah, Cristian. Are you not fond of watching movies and intense drama? For your information, Cristian Grey is rich and he has Anastasia. His sex submissive". Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa sinabi ko. 

"Just so you know. I'm still virgin before you came. I don't have time to watch movies lalo na sa mga medyo erotic. I'm forbidden. And it was my choice na huwag manood ng movie".  Mahabang sabi niya.

"For thirty five years of your existence hindi ka pa nakanood ng movies?". Takang tanong ko.

"I love watching movie if the plot is interesting and not so erotic and romantic. Maybe comedy and disney, or animated.". Napangiti ako sa sinabi niya. So childish. 

"I am more fan of romantic comedy and thriller.". I stated.

"I want to ask you something if you don't mind?". I said to her. Maybe this is the right time para tanungin ang buong detalye.

"Go on". She muttered.

"I don't know kung kailan ka nag start makitulog sa unit ko but, what is your reason bakit ka laging nasa kama ko pagka gising ko nang umaga?". I asked her.

Tumayo ako para kunin ang kamay niya at pareho kaming umupo at sumandal sa duyan. She's now sitting on my lap while her head is resting on my shoulder.

I can smell her perfume and the shampoo that she used. It's just addicting at masarap amoyin. 

"My doctor said that I am ill". Sabi niya ng mahina kaya nagulat ako at napatingin sa kaniya.

"Please don't tell me that you have a chronic illness.". I whispered. I start ko give her a gentle kiss on her neck. Smelling her natural scent. Her skin is so soft. 

"No silly. It's just a mild illness. I don't know , I'm trying to find a cure but I can't find any. It turns out na rapist pala ang unit na pinapasukan ko, my bad".  I looked at her amused. I'm amused by what she had said.

What a woman. 

"I became a rapist because of your drop dead gorgeous body Ana. You can't blame me.". I whispered in her ear

"Who told you that you can call me Ana?". She looked at me with her authoritative stare. 

I smiled widely and spoke.

"Am I not allowed honey? You don't want me to call you Ana but you let me call you honey? Honestly I love calling you honey". I said to her. With that, ibinaba niya ang wine glass and she touch my face to kiss my lips.

She kissed me gently, it was passionate. 

"It's just, it was so sexy when you are calling me Ana. And the fact that I am 10 years older than you? Where is you manners Silly?". She asked me with a smile on her face. I, then kiss her again. 

"Which do you prefer? Ana or my Honey?". I joked. She slapped me gently.

"I'm still your boss Khane. You can't just call me Ana, especially honey during work hours.". She remind me. Ngumiti lang ako at ipinatong ang chin ko sa balikat niya. 

"There is always a gap between us yeah? What happened earlier is just a pure-". She cut me off again. 

"Sex? Oh ghad Khane. You're such a jerk. Let's just forget about it and focus on the future yeah? Just don't tell anyone. Or else, I will file a case against you". She said. Napangiti lang uli ako.

"How dare you? I gave you my best performance and you have a plan on filing a case against me?". I asked her. But I was just joking. 

"Maybe". She whispered.

Nagkaroon kami ng katahimikan. We were just hugging each other and listening to the sound of the sea. 

"So? Babalik na tayo bukas?". I asked her.

"I don't want to go back yet but I have a lot of responsibilities. I would love to spend another day here but we need to go back and face the reality". Sagot niya. Tumango lang ako.

"Reality. What kind of reality is that, bakit parang hate na hate mo ang reality na iyan?". I asked curiously.

"You will know soon. My life is my reality.". She winked at me.

"It's getting late  We need to have a good rest.". I whispered and I kiss her again. Hinawakan ko siya ng mahigpit at tuluyan ng tumayo.

Buhat ko siya in a bridal style, nag simula akong mag lakad papasok sa loob. 

"It's already 1 am in the morning.". She said.

"Yeah. We should save some energy for tomorrow.". I mumbled.

Inihiga ko siya sa kama at aalis na sana ako para pumunta sa kabilang kwarto but she grab my hand.

"Sleep with me. Sa dami ng gabi na katabi kitang natutulog sa kama mo, I feel so comfortable lying beside you. So just sleep here". She stated. Tumitig lang ako sa kaniya.

"Come". Wala akong nagawa kundi humiga sa tabi niya. At napangiti nalang ako nang yumakap siya saakin.

It felts so right and comfortable.

"Have a good night Khane". She whispered before she kissed my lips. I kissed her back.

"Good night Ana".