Lumapit ako sa cashier at binayaran ang lahat. I looked at the total. Three thousand four, kung sana bumili nalang ako beer instead of entering a club sana naka tipid pa ako.

Lesson learned. 

Nang makarating ako sa condo agad akong naligo at nag palit after that kumuha ako ng beer sa ref at umupo sa sofa, I turned on the t.v while munching a pizza.

Wala sa palabas ang atensyon ko but I am thinking of ways kung paano ko maibabalik ang nawala saakin.

Kung mag tatagal ang company ko sa kamay nila I am sure unti unti yung babagsak dahil alam kong wala silang alam sa business ko. Hindi nila alam ang formula sa mga products ko and sooner or later lulubog din ang corporation ko. 

I'm afraid na daan daang mga tao ang mawawalan ng trabaho because of that. I don't want them to suffer gaya ng ginagawa ko pero atleast ako, walang pamilya na papakainin paano pa kaya sila.

I grab my phone ng tumunog ito.

"Hello?". I said, trying my best to talk properly. 

"You're drunk again Khane. You didn't text me". Carly said. I smiled.

"I am sorry baby, nakatulog ako kanina at kagigising ko lang, I can't sleep so i'm trying to forget everything". I said. I heard her took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I am leaving tomorrow for Canada Khane". She said and I can say that she was crying.

"Are you okay baby?". I asked her worriedly. Ibinaba ko ang can at tumayo. Lumapit ako sa glass wall at tumingin sa busy street ng manila. 

"No. I don't want to leave Khane. Ipapakasal ako ni Dad sa Canada! I told you to Marry me!". She yelled. I closed my eyes. I feel like my heart would break but I try to speak clearly. 

"What do you mean Carly?!". I asked her. 

"Khane I love you! Ayaw kong mag pakasal sa iba please save me!". She said while crying.

"No baby, wala akong magagawa if that was your father's wish.". I whispered. Not able to speak properly. 

"No Khane, if you just fuck me earlier then I am yours!". Sigaw niya sa kabilang linya. 

"Carly baby, hindi iyon ganun kadali. Tell your dad that you are not ready yet! Convince him baby I know you can do that". I said to her.

"Ginawa ko na ang lahat Khane but still. Aalis na kami bukas and I will marry a man na hindi ko naman kilala. Worst thing is I don't even love him!". She cried. 

"That's life baby. Maybe we should just accept our fate.". I whispered.

"You don't love me Khane. I know that, you are hurting me right now and I want to pretend that I don't know you!". She said. 

"Carly no! I love-".

"No you don't Khane, you love me as your sister at iyon ang masakit! When I leave this country I will going to forget you and pretend that I never met you. Goodbye". She ended the call without giving me chance to explain myself.

And that is painful than I thought.

I tried to call her again but she's unattended. She hate me now and I just lose the person I love the most.

I opened my Instagram and I message her telling her that I love her, hindi nga lang kagaya ng pag mamahal niya saakin. I also told her that she will always be my baby sister.

I wiped my tears and I looked at the clock. It's already midnight. I turned off the t.v at nag simulang mag lakad papasok sa room ko.

Humiga ako and I tried to sleep, wala na bang mas sasakit sa mga nararanasan ko ngayon? 

My family betrayed me and Carly, she hated me now and I blamed me for everything.

After I cried I opened my eyes to check my side, kanina pa kasi ako nakakarinig ng paghinga ng tao at parang may katabi ako but I tried to ignore it dahil tinatakot ko lang ang sarili ko.

Or maybe Im just dreaming dahil sa sobrang pag iyak ko kanina? 

I turned to the other side just to see a beautiful maiden sleeping soundly on my bed.

The woman in my dream last night was her. And she's here again.

My heart start to beat faster because of her and I don't even know where she came from? Im I dreaming again?

Because if this is a dream I wish this was true, I wish she was real and she will ease my pain.    

I gently touch her face and she was so soft, I caress her smooth and fragrant hair, I gently pinch her nose and she move a little bit causing me to stop. 

I bit my lower lip and I caress her shoulder down to her curves to her tights. She's so soft and I want to touch her more but I know I should respect her whoever she was.  

She was a beautiful woman, hindi pa ako nakakita ng ganito kagandang babae, para siyang hollywood star o maybe a bollywood actress, she's just different, she's the reason why my heart now is in a wild state.

"Are you lost woman?". I whispered.