"You have no idea how much I was waiting for his day". He gritted his teeth and brushed his nose on my cheeks disgustingly. "You broke my arm and kicked me with your beautiful long legs just because I tried to fuck your friend Stacy, right?". He laughed like a psycho and I punched him on his chest to push him away but he was too strong. "Now look at yourself! I am gonna turn you as my sex slave and you are all mine to fuck however I want". He yelled and twisted my hair roughly.

Tolerating the insufferable pain in my head, I looked up at his face. "You can't do anything to me because my Daniel will come for me and that will be your last day on this universe!". I spitted my words sternly without fearing him and he pushed me on the ground.

I rubbed my neck and touched my head as he freed me from his hold. "Only in your dreams, Bitch! You dear husband would never be able to see you again because this place is far away for him to reach". He smirked evily and I bit my lips to hide my fear. I don't wanna give him the satisfaction of him being superior in his situation.

"She will eventually get used to live with us, Damian. C'mon, let's have a drink because we escaped from the law along with this cute chick". Massimo winked at me and I averted my gaze from his ugly face.

Giving me a warning look, Damian walked upstairs with his dad and locked the steel door behind him. When they left, the basement turned all dark as they took away all the sunlight with them by shutting the door closed. Wiping my tears, I laid on the ground and hugged my knees. I couldn't stand or sit because am starving and this nausea feeling literally is killing me.

"I'm waiting for you, Daniel! Please come fast". I uttered a cry of pain and closed my eyes.

______________________
_____________

Sean Peterson's POV:

My eyes widen on seeing my mother slapping Stacy right in front of my eyes and Stacy looked at her blankly without knowing why she is being slapped. "You are a curse in my daughter's life, Stacy!". My mother, Mrs. Athena Andez yelled at her and she lowered her head. I didn't understand what she is saying and why she is being angry on Stacy.

"Aunt, what did I do?". Stacy asked her in a low almost inaudible voice without looking at her face.

"What did you do?". She screamed and grabbed Stacy's arms. "Because of your careless behaviour my daughter's life is in risk. You took her to the party and she fought with that Damian to save you. Only if you weren't adamant to go to his birthday party that night, my daughter would have been safe by now". She accused Stacy and I gritted my teeth.

Stacy lifted her head up and looked at my mother blankly. "You always bring headache to everyone and I swear, if anything happens to my daughter, i will blame you and will even kill you". She pushed Stacy away and the poor girl stumbled on her feet.

I held her my her shoulders and made her stand still beside me. She slide into my hand and lowered her head. I clenched my jaws and fixed my gaze on my so called mother. "You really should apologize to my Stacy right now!". I told her sternly.

"Who the hell are you?". She asked me firmly and it fumed the anger inside me yet still it broke me because my own mother is asking me for my name!

I ignored her question because I don't want to tell her my name which she gave and let her to know who I am! "That's none of your business! The way you behaved with Stacy is wrong and this is not how you should behave with a little girl". I spoke and she glared at me.

"My own little girl is in danger! I saw the news channels saying that someone kidnapped my daughter and it's been twelve hours now. Do you know how much am scared about losing my only child?". She asked me in between her tears.