Chapter 16: A Very Drunk Widow

The rest of the day went by quite fast, time really does fly by when you're having fun. You had a marathon of (your favorite film series) after Peter introduced you to the first movie a few days prior and decided that it would be the perfect group activity. 

Eventually, everyone was hungry, so the team ordered pizzas for everyone, all on Tony's card of course. The pizza man was quite shocked when Clint met him at the door to shove a wad of hundreds, also from Tony, in his hand and run off with the pizzas.

Once you made your way over to the pizzas it looked like a true battle. The men of the team, really just Tony, Clint, and Thor, all seemed to think that if they didn't get their pizza first it would be stolen even though Tony had bought more than enough pizza to feed an army. After letting the three get their pizza everyone else made their way over, Stephen instead of just waiting in line decided to make a small portal and just grab the both of yours which elicited some glares from Rhodey and Bucky.

Time flew by when eating, the occasional insult being shot and argument being made, pretty much every meal in a tower with only three women and occasionally another, Pepper. The two arrogant sometimes assholes of the team, obviously Tony and Stephen, got into it more than others ever did. Their arguments could range from magic to science to something as simple as pancakes or waffles, it didn't matter, the two carried out such a rivalry it was childish at most points.

After Peter was sent home for the night before it got too late, and May yelled at Tony and Happy, the drinks came out. Which meant the team getting drunk again, for the second night in a row, and leaving the sitcom couple, super soldiers, and the new magic couple, you and Stephen of course, to deal with it. 

This time Nat decided to join in the fun of drinking, and a lesson was learned, never ever let the assassin get tipsy even in the slightest. She was a completely different person, when she might be all mysterious and closed off when sober she was a complete open book when tipsy. The craziness from her life must really catch up to her drunk mind because she was a very very emotional drunk and quite a crazy one too.

It started with Thor telling her a story about his brother and how he turned into a snake just to stab him, which the widow found to be oh so sad and emotional. "I just can't believe he'd do that to you, it's so mean," Nat sobbed as she clung to Thor's side sitting on one of the couches in the living room.

Thor seemed to be loving the situation, overjoyed at having the widow listen to his many many stories, "Lady Natasha I am loving this, normally you're so closed off except to Lady Wanda and Y/N, it feels lovely to have someone to chat with."

Sharing a concerned look with Wanda, you carefully made your way over to the two. "Nat, I think it's time for you to cool it with the drinks and head to bed love."

Glaring at you the widow bolted up from the couch and pointed her finger straight at your face, "You shut up, with that wizard boyfriend of yours."

"What does that have to do with you being drunk off your ass?"

"Just shut up," she slurred before going over to Clint, who was sitting and chatting with Tony blissfully unaware of the situation and collapsing on a chair next to him.

"Clint? A little help."

Laughing at you he glanced at the drunk assassin, "No can do kid, I'm not the sober one here. You all get to deal with her."

Grumbling you shot Stephen, who was busy chatting with Wanda and Vision about toasters of all things, a look of pleading for help before trying to get Nat off the chair by talking to her. 

Grabbing onto your waist, Stephen plopped his head on yours, "What do you need?"

"Nat's drunk. Care to help me put her in her bed before she passes out?"

"Just let the others deal with it, it's your birthday, you deserve a day off."

"I know. I just want to help out more, I haven't even been on a mission yet. I'll give you a kiss if you help me, and maybe a little more."

"More?" He sounded interested, oh this will be good.

"Maybe since you gave me such a nice present I can give you one, let you unwrap me later." Turning around you saw his shocked face, the man was so easily embarrassed it was hilarious, As he cleared his throat and tried to regain his composure, you focused back on the rest of the party and decided it was time to head to bed, Wanda and the rest could take care of the assassin. You just wanted to relax with your new partner, and enjoy the last few hours of the day away from drunk Avengers. "Let's just head to bed."

"Staying with me tonight?" Stephen hopefully asked, expecting a no for an answer.

"If you don't mind."

"Not at all my enchantress."

Looking into his eyes was a mistake, they seemed to capture you every single time, the blue really reminded you of the ocean, especially with the sparkles that always were there. "I really want to kiss you right now."

"Just do it. It was really only because of Stark anyways, he was bound to find out eventually," leaning in he placed a simple chaste kiss on your lips, nothing too inappropriate to do in front of the team but enough to confirm your relationship.

No one looked surprised, it was quite obvious that the two of you had feelings for the other to the whole team and had been for the past few days. "It was about time. Everyone knew you two don't do a good job at hiding things," Tony smirked while holding out his hand to Clint who gave him a fifty.

"Aren't you a billionaire?" Shooting an inquisitive eyebrow at him he simply shrugged before going back to whatever the hell he and Clint were doing. 

Taking Stephen's hand you left through the portal to the Sanctum, to spend the rest of the night in peace. 

AN: Yes I know that this looks like a repeat of some of my earlier chapters it's not, this is just what I came up with while I was planning out the outline for this book

AN: Yes I know that this looks like a repeat of some of my earlier chapters it's not, this is just what I came up with while I was planning out the outline for this book. My new villain reader x strange is out, called No Rest for the Wicked, if you enjoy this you may like it! Especially if you are fascinated with the idea of being a villain like I am <3