Chapter 3: Another magic fellow?

Your POV

Life so far at the Avengers Tower had been chaos. You'd only been free to walk around for a few hours and so much had happened. Everything started with the spider boy they called Peter.

A few hours earlier...

"Ms. Y/N! Ms. Y/N!" the spider boy yelled. 

"What is it spider boy?" you said.

 "I have a few questions. Since you've been at Hydra, have you ever seen a movie? Did they ever take you out? What was it like?"

 "Slow down spider boy. Yes I've seen a movie, I wasn't taken for a while so I had long enough to do that, the only time I got out was for missions, and it was constant fear and sometimes pain." 

"How old were you when you were taken?" 

"I was 14, I had discovered I had powers and my parents sent me off to a school that helps magic users, one day I was abducted off the grounds, and I never escaped." 

"What year was it?" 

"It was 1930." 

"Wow! Wait a second, you're over a hundred! How!?! I mean no offense but you don't look nearly that old! Is it because you have magic!?" 

"Yes, spider boy. My magic is different than Wanda's is since hers was given to her through an infinity stone, mine came naturally and allows me to stay young and gives me a longer lifespan than you mortals." 

"How long?" 

"Knowing how long other people like me lived, I would say I have a good 700 or 800 years left, unless something happens of course." 

"That's so cool! I'll have to teach you all about what happened while you were locked up!"

 "Of course spider boy, I think you and I will become good friends."

Soon after seeing you interact with Peter others started to slowly warm up and become more comfortable around you. You learned how Clint stayed up in the vents most of the time. Tony had his own lab, he also showed you around the tower, he also seemed to be warming up to you after seeing that you were held against your will. You learned all about food from Thor, and about how great poptarts are. Rhodey was nice and made sure to tell you about everyone. Natasha showed you the training rooms and told you that she would train with you, seeing that you knew a lot from Hydra. Bucky talked with you about Hydra and his experience (which was very nice). You learned from Vision about the internet and many other things.  Wanda taught you about cooking and fashion. 

Your room was amazing. It was at least 3 times bigger than whatever you ever had at Hydra. The windows overlooked New York and you could see almost everything from them. It even had its on TV and ensuite with a shower and tub and everything. Peter promised to have a movie night with you later on in the week.

You were pretty sure that Steve hated you. Based on the fights with Tony and Bucky you were almost convinced, but you still held onto the hope that he would one day accept you. 

You still weren't going to be allowed on your own out of the tower or in battles anytime soon but it didn't matter. Even though you wanted to help. You wanted to do good. 

"Y/N." Steve said stopping you on your way to find Peter.

"Steve." 

"Listen. You can't go on missions yet. I've contacted someone to see if you are a threat or not, they'll watch you. Once we can trust you, we'll start from there."

"But I want to help! Can't you understand that it wasn't me!" 

"I can! But you were with Hydra for decades! Peter told me!"

"Grow a pair of eyes Steve!"

"Now that is exactly why they don't trust you, you know?" A strange (get it) man said seemingly appearing from no where except for the glowing orange circle that closed soon. 

"Oh for God's sake, who are you?" you shouted having had enough. Everything was going so well until Steve had to ruin it. But then you realized. He had magic. "Another magic user? Interesting. Your type is different."

"My name is Stephen Strange, master of the mystic arts, and I am here to teach you how to control that." he says gesturing to your now glowing hands, triggered from your anger at Steve.

You didn't trust this man, sure you had only met the team hours ago and trusted all of them except for Steve, but they were nice, but this man was different. Something about him was just unique. Especially since he seemed to be here on Steve's accord.

"Rogers you can leave, I wish to talk to Ms. Y/N alone." Strange said.

With that Steve left. He must have powerful magic if Steve trust him to look over you. You studied him a bit longer, trying to deduce the man.  Unfortunately you found nothing.

"What do you have to teach me? Are Rogers and Fury paying you to do this?" 

"No. You, Ms. Y/N could be a possible threat to this planet. I've sensed your magic before. It's dangerous and unstable and so are you. I'm here to determine if you are a so called threat and your level of danger and to help you to control your magic along with teach you new things." 

"What if I refuse?" 

"You don't exactly have a choice."

"Well I refuse. Ta ta. See you later Strange. Call me when you're not so demanding." 

"I didn't wish to do this."

"Do what? Try me, stupid boy..." 

You were cut off by a circle forming around your feet. 

"What do you think you're doing Strange!"

With that you fell. 

AN: You're welcome

AN: You're welcome. It's currently night time and I'm making a Sherlock themed playlist while drinking my 5th cup of tea for the day