Proud of Myself |48|

𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 :)

APRIL 14.....Day 365

"why are you crying ? girly you look beautiful" tae patted lani's face drying the falling tears before they ruin her makeup

"these are happy tears, I never expected my life to become all this" she waved her hands around "I'm marrying Kentrell in less than 5mins omgggg"

"awww you deserve this though, you've been through more than enough bestie it's okay" tae hugged her careful of her baby bumb and wedding dress.

The wedding theme and decorations all game together wonderfully. The theme was spring since it was April, it was decorated with white, and nature colored flowers.

It was outdoors but it also had an floor inbuilt to where they didn't have to walk on the sand or anything. It was a glass floor over the sand.

It was beautiful and breath taking for everyone.

"say you good brudda?" Kendall asked Kentrell as he smoked a backwoods while staring out the window where he would be marring the women of his dreams any minute

"yea— I'm just thinking why wassup?" He turned around blowing out smoke "where my sons at?"

"they with they bald headed ass mamas, sitting down waiting for the shit to start like I am"

"you seen her?"

"who?"

"mama, did you see her? Is she here?" Kentrell ashed his blunt before spraying Cologne so that the scent won't be so strong.

"she here cause she just texted me talking bout when this shit start and to bring my ass here" Kendall sat up and walked out.

Looking at his self in the mirror he smiled, wondering how he got to this point in life. To be in suit and tie, happy and problem free.