Uncharted Love |11|

Kehlani Smith
The Same Day
9:56 pm

I'm sitting at the end of kentrell's bed sitting and waiting to see what he's gonna say

I'm sitting at the end of kentrell's bed sitting and waiting to see what he's gonna say ..

should i say something first ? nawl then i might slip and say some shit about jay nem ' ima just wait it out .
_____________________________________

Kentrell Gaulden

Im sitting waiting on kehlani ass to say some but i guess she waiting on me

Im sitting waiting on kehlani ass to say some but i guess she waiting on me .

" so where you been mane ?" i ask .

She looked at up looking everywhere but in my eyes .

" i .. um .. was at a hotel " she said playing with her fingers .

I notice she do that alot when talking too me , still dont know why doe but i needa figure out wtf happen because how tf her ass disappear for like 2 weeks and she dont know nobody , or at least nobody i know of besides tae .

I called her friend tae when she was missing and she had told me she haven't heard from kehlani since that day either so now im really curious MF George .

" what hotel ? " i ask not believing a word she said cause why tf she stuttering and shit .

" the one down the road "

" down the road ? belta suites hotel ? " i ask .

"uh . yeah that one " she said looking at me .

" ight so for 2 whole weeks you telling me yo ass was at the hotel up the street ?"

" yes , can you hear ? .. nigga damn "

I knew she was lying because motana and i searched every place down this road including gas stations , hotels , houses .. everything and she was not in one place so why tf she lying .

Do i let her know she lying ? nah ima trust that she just tells me because i hate begin lied too .

" u sho ? "