All I need |35|

Weeks later
Thanksgiving

"I can do this for hours and hours and hoursssss" Lani sung as she prepared her self getting ready for today's events.

It was thanksgiving and she was more than ready and eager to go eat until she couldn't anymore.

Since Kentrell's party, they've spent the past weeks just doing normal couple things. Went on dates, movies night, lot and lots of sex activities and etc.

She was the happiest she's ever been her whole life, the same with Kentrell. He had been dealing with other stuff but still made sure to keep a smile on the person he love most, kehlani.

He was just happy to say that he's finally living the life he's always wanted and that he made a female that he love, fall for him as well.

"say you ready?" Kentrell yelled as he walked into the room. Lani had been getting ready for going on 2 hours. It was currently 2pm and Kentrell wanted to be by his family gathering by at least 2:30 but that didn't seem like it was gonna happen.

"I'm almost done, see I just gotta" she then showed him what needed to be done making him nodd.

"you look good mamas" he leaned his face in her neck and planted soft kissed alone her collarbone.

"thanks baby, you look handsome as well" she smiled.

"ima go smoke a blunt and your ass betta be ready by then" he smacked her ass making her hiss before walking off.

"ion know who he think he is rushing me and—" she begin but stopped due to feeling her self about to puke.

She immediately went over to the toilet and raise the seat up before emptying many fluids into it while groaning.

"mhm oh my fucking-" she released another load of vomit.

All she could think of was not letting Kentrell see her this way, for one she didn't know the reasoning of her throwing up but she had a feeling.

After all they had been trying since his birthday to have a baby, but nothing seemed to be happening until now.

Finishing she stood up before walking over to the sink and brushing her teeth. Quickly refreshing herself. She exit the room after gathering her purse and walked downstairs to see Kentrell on the couch definitely smoking a blunt.

"you done?" He asked hearing her footsteps turning to see a pout on her face "what's wrong ?"

"nothing, do we have ginger ale in here?" She went into the kitchen to get the drink that would most likely help her right now.

"I think so, what you need ginger ale for though?" Kentrell hit his blunt a couple more times before putting it out in its roach form.

"Nothing, just have a taste for it that's all" she said making him nodd "ima be in the car waiting then" he spoke before walking outside making her nodd.

Taking a sip of the drink she took a deep breath "let's just hope I make it through the day" she huff.

Walking outside she seen the car was started but Kentrell stood on the passages holding the door open for her making her smiled.

"ouuu thank you handsome" she kissed his cheek making him laugh.

He wore a white hoodies jeans, a green vest, and his signature white forces. His hair was freshly twisted.

 His hair was freshly twisted