Nevada |19|

Warning ⚠️ : sex scene!
First sex scene everrrrrr , bare with me .
It's very cringe while writing 💀 enjoy !

_____________________________________

Kentrell placed both hands on the side of kehlani's face as he brung it closer to his .

Both of their breathing picked up .

Kentrell licked his lips as lani just watched closely waiting on him to make a move .

In Kentrell's head he was debating on whether he should kiss her or not because he knew once he did and it leads to some more it was no turning back . That his feelings will be now exposed to lani .

In kehlani's head she was nervous , she was
Waiting on Kentrell move because she didn't wanna make the first move and it's not what Kentrell wants . Plus she having mixed emotions and dont wanna act on confusion..

Both now staring into each other eyes they both decided .

Kentrell lips smashed into hers as his hands roamed her body and their tongues fought for dominant.

Their breathing picked up as the kiss became sloppy . They begin to get more passionate ..

___________________________________

I moaned slightly as we kissed . The panties was Niagara Falls chile ...

I begin grinding onto him as he sucked on my neck aggressively.

Is this what I wanted ? Is this what we needed ?

Will I regret ? Will he regret ? Right now wasn't the time to think because I knew what I wanted .

I put my hands on his chest as I slid it them into it rubbing his chest .

I slowly started to take his shirt off .

he stopped me . " u sure ? u ready ? " he said .

I'm was ready , this will be my first having sex willingly.  Kinda my 1st if not counting Omar , jay and every other man that took advantage of me .

This was my choice finally

" I'm ready . I'm sure ." I replied .

As soon as I said that he picked me up as my legs wrapped around his toros . He walked up the steps and entered my bedroom and laid me down gently.

He looked at me and smirked before wrapping his hand around my neck and started kissing and sucking on my neck , while taking of the little clothes that I do have on .