I Got this |30|

2 days later

"mane bitch you cheating" Ben pushed joe as they played 2k for 1,000 dallors on the line, it was 4th quarter and joe was up by 15 with only 2 mins in the clock.

"aww mane Ben you getting whopped twin" Kentrell teased.

"twin not popping his shit" kd laid on the couch eating popcorn.

"how tf you eating popcorn in the middle of the day Nigga" three shook his head.

"same reason why you been eating dog food all your life you mut" kd threw a handful of popcorn at three.

"boy you betta pick that up fa lani be on yo ass" Kentrell pointed at kd making kd huff before cleaning up the popcorn that was on the floor.

"lani ass ain't gon do shit" kd rolled his neck but continued to clean.

"lani ain't gon do what" kehlani walked into the living room, she had just finishing getting her self together for the day.

"he said you ain't gon do shit" three said.

"shut yo snitching 69 ass up" kd said.

"who put all that popcorn on my floor" kehlani shook her head before taking a seat on kentrells lap.

"don't chu see me cleaning, it had to be me cause lord knows ion clean after other people kids" kd said finally cleaning all the popcorn up.

"you always making a mess boy, eat like a toddler" lani laughed.

"you would know step mommy of 4" kd smiled.

"boy hush" lani threw a pillow at kd head.

"you smell good bae" Kentrell groaned at the Coco butter scent on kehlani.

"thanks bub" she kissed his cheek making trell smile.

"that boy smiling like a kid in a candy shop, toe up" Ben said.

" leave my man alone" lani said.

"shut cho my man my man head ass up" kd said.

"fucking right run me my band boy" joe stood up since the game was over and he won making Ben mug.

"yo bum ass doing all that over 1k"

"fuck allat run my bum ass that 1k then Nigga" joe laughed watching ben stick his hands in his pockets getting the money.

"thankkkk you" joe took the money out bens hand before counting it and flexing with it infront bens face to aggravate him.

"what top say? pop yo shit twin only this time yo twin ain't pop his shit" joe pointed to top laughing.

"aye yall wanna go eat somewhere im hungry" Bommer spoke.

"mane I forgot yo black ass was here" kd said making everyone laugh.

"nah fr boy was slumped out on the couch n shit" three said.

"I wanna go out to eat too doe" lani said since she hadn't eaten all day neither.

"I wanna eat somebody out but we all can't get what we want I see" Kentrell smiled.

"mane shut cho freaky ass up" boomer said.

"nah fr let's go and you know what" joe danced "it's my treat" he threw the 1k in the air.

Kd quickly stood up grabbing as many 100s as he could "ima show his wanna be balling ass"

"mane give me my shit" joe chased kd

"Should've never been flexing hoe" kd ran behind the couch.

"mfs acting like 1k allat then go throw the shit in the air betta act like you know"