Peace Hardly |38|

January 20

"we do not need to get all of that boy" Lani laughed watching as Kentrell walked towards her with a arm full of baby items.

"yes we do my li girl gettin the world" he cheesed putting the items in the cart making Lani shake her head.

"boy this say toddlers and our baby ain't even here" she picked up a walker, something that helped the baby learn to walk.

They definitely didn't need it now considering the baby wasn't even here yet or haven't even learned to crawl.

"soo that just mean we'll have it already whenever my baby girl get to walking" he shrugged getting ready to walk away again to continue his shopping for his daughter.

"I guess bubba" she smiled, she loved that he was just as good exited as her about the baby. She didn't know her fear of having kids can change just because of one person.

Kentrell made her feel safe and secured. She knew that with him anything was possible because he never let them give up on one another or anything.

"ouuu this is so cute" Lani held up a onesie that said 'Mommy's mini twin' it was pink.

"it's aight" Kentrell rolled his eyes "she's really gonna be her daddy twin so don't even get that shirt" he grabbed the shirt out her hand putting it back on the rack.

"boyyy you're a hater! she's definitely gonna be her mommy twin" Lani laughed grabbing the shirt back.

"your feelings gon be so hurt ma, all my kids look like me haven't you notice" Kentrell kissed her cheek before slickly grabbing the onesie putting it back.

"you right, you right but still who knows.." Lani thought about how all Kentrell sons definitely looked like him in some way barely their mothers. Especially Kaiden.

"cmon let's go—, I need the designer section where that's at?" he asked changing what he was about to ask mid sentence.

"upstairs let's go" Lani shook her head at the same koolaid smile that plastered Kentrell's face.

_____________________________________

"Kentrell!" Lani yelled as she walked around the house in a sports bra and Nikey tights. She found it more comfortable to be like this. Anything she wore something to tight, it irritated her belly.

"Ken-" she stopped seeing that he was in the babies nursery. "What are you doing in here bub?" She laughed seeing him just staring at the little decorations they've had.

Lani was of course gonna move some things around or decorate something different before the baby actually came, she just wanted to start on the process of the nursery.

"I can't wait till my li ' girl get here mane" he mumbled touching the unicorn on the shelf. He was finally getting what he wished and prayed for, he couldn't explain how thankful he was for Lani.

"I see you been in this room non stop and always having conversations with my stomach too" she shook her head finding it adorable.

She knew he was gonna be the best daddy to their daughter. He was already showing signs of obsession for his baby girl.

"I know— that make me weird huh?" He looked back locking eyes with her making her shake her head "no-no not at all I find it cute".

"oh" he walked over to her pulling her into a hug careful of her stomach "I love you so much" he planted kisses on her face.

"I love you more ken"she smiled allowing him to kiss on her face then lips.

"Do you think we'll ever get married?" He spoke after a moment of silence.

"I mean I don't know— I hope we will... it's definitely a dream of mine" she cheesed looking up grasping his chin.

"you?" She asked titling her head "yea— I wanna be a husband and have like 10 kids n shit. Teaching them how to ride bikes n shit" he smiled just thinking about a future with kehlani.

"mhm sounds good" she laid her head on his chest.

_____________________________________

"that feels so good" Lani said starching the 'd' in good as Kentrell held her foot in his hand massaging them since they were beginning to swole up.

"your feet bout fat ass fuck" he deeply but gently massaged her feet.

"I know— you ain't have to say it out loud though" Lani softly kicked him with the feet he was holding.

"kick me again ima beat cho ass" he glared at her switching to the other feet making sure to give it the same massage.

"boy—"she yawned becoming tired "ain't nobody scared or worrying about yo ass" she layed back on her pregnancy pillow becoming comfortable.

"I know you ain't bout go to sleep" he stopped massaging her feet before moving to be next to her with his head on the headboard.

"yess im tired and that massage just did the trick"she rubbed her 4 1/2 month belly that was small but rounded.

"that's all you do now youn even want —"

"shhh" she put her hand over his mouth while her eyes was close "come on lay down and let's nap" she held her arms out for him making him huff before laying down in them.

"see thats better— don't you wanna make sure your princess and queen is well rested" she rubbed her fingers through his hair messaging his scalp.

"mhm" he hummed feeling himself become sleepy, this always worked on him. He could be full of energy and kehlani could be ready for a nap.

He'll put up a fight about not wanting to nap but once she got to messaging his scalp and him laying on her boobs always did the trick.

"exactly now let's nap and whatever you wanna do after we'll do it" she kissed his lips making him kiss back as his eyes slowly fell low.

"aww you so tute" she rubbed over his eyebrows examining his facial features.

Hearing him smack his teeth he moved her hand away "stop with allat gay ass shit"

"how is that— oh I forgot youn like me awwing you cause in your words iMa GroWN AsS MAn DoNt AwW Me" she mocked his voice before laughing.

"mane ion even sound like that—shut up"

"okay I quit but let's sleep... I love you"

"I love you too" he mumbled half sleep.

"crazy cause I was the one sleepy and force you to nap now im not even that tired nomo" Lani mumbled but more to herself before closing her eyes letting sleep take over her too.

————————