Feel Good |45|

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝💃🏽

April 10

"oww dat hurt" kacey whined as kehlani did his hair

"oww dat hurt" kacey whined as kehlani did his hair. He had a lot of hair for a little boy and it was very hard to manage.

"aww im sorry, but I have to finish detangling it pooh" kacey sat on a mini chair between her legs as she continued to do his hair.

"otay"

"here maybe this will help keep you distracted" Lani handed him his tablet as he immediately took it going to different apps.

"Gucci socks and Dior flops, tennis chain, no Cuban links" Kentrell was heard rapping loud and elsewhere "I got power wit' this .50 Glock, make you take off all your Cuban links" he appeared from the hallway doing a lil dance.

"boy you cannot dance" Lani laughed at the jiggin her fiancé did.

"mane you ah hater" he flicked her off before sitting down next to her.

"Domestic, you think I treat her the way that pussy get beat up, Dance around like Raven (Huh), you my cheetah" he continue to rap to himself.

"what song is that?"

"some shit I just recorded, why? you fuckin with it?"he went to his phone sending her the unreleased songs he just finished.

"I love all your music bae no question bout it" she did the last braid on kacey hair, before seeing that he dozed off.

"you got my son son right" Kentrell leaned forward seeing kacey sleep "mane dat li dude sleep"

"here take him to the room so he can take his nap" she watched as Kentrell grabbed kacey before disappearing up the steps.

Making sure all the hair supply she used was topped and seal she scooted to the edge of the couch before lifting herself up slowly.

"ouu shit" she huffed out of breath before waddling her way to put all the hair products back where they'd belong.

Going in the kitchen she had a taste for something sweet so she decided to make some cookies.

Grabbing all the ingredients she needed to make them for starch she begin to make the cookies.

"this about to be so buss" she formed the cookie before laying it flat across the floor covered counter top.

Flattening it all the way out she grabbed a round shaper before cutting the circle shaped cookies out and putting them on a buttered pan.

"what you in here doing?" Kentrell walked into the kitchen before getting behind kehlani leaning head on her shoulder wrapping his arms around her waist.