No Switch |42|

1 week later

Waking up kehlani stretched before blinking her eyes getting use to the dark setting considering their roomWas always dark unless they open the curtains

Was always dark unless they open the curtains.

"bubba" her scratchy throat mumbled out, she had felt like she was sick.

Grabbing her phone she covered her eyes titling her phone to the side before adjusting the brightness comfortably to for her eyes.

going to Kentrell contact she pressed call putting it on speaker "hello" his husky voice was heard.

"where are you? I don't feel good" she whimpered wanting to cuddle and be babied by him at the moment.

"I went to go get you some breakfast mamas, I'll be pulling up in 10 minutes. What you need? Talking bout youn feel good"

"I don't know just hurry I miss you" she said being her clingy self. She had been more clingy then usual but Kentrell didn't mind.

"I miss you to, I'm on my way mamas" he stopped at the gas station to get some backwoods, already having the breakfast in the passenger seat.

Parking his car near a gas pump he made sure he was strapped before exiting his vehicle walking discreetly to the store hoping nun of his fans was near.

Not wanting or feeling like being bothered. He usually was okay with them approaching him but lately his fans been on some weird shit mostly the females seeing that he'd finally settled with a female.

Walking into the store he went to the back on the store near the cold drinks.

/ɴ: ʏᴇ ɪᴛ' ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ, ɪᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴀʏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ! ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴏʀ ᴘɪꜱꜱʏ ʜᴏᴛ... ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ

Grabbing the drinks he need, he went to the chip isle grabbing him and lani's favorites. Getting everything he wanted he headed to the register asking for his backwoods.

As the cashier ring all his stood up he pulled a 50 out knowing it'll be less than 50 dollars total. "here mane, keep the change" he spoke giving the Arabian man his money before grabbing the bag and heading towards the door.

As he exited he spotted a all black suv driving slowly, cautiously he grabbed his blick as soon as the windows rolled down shots were let off.

"fuck" he hissed quickly shooting back as a bullet grazed his arm but he kept shooting seeing his bullet shoot one of the shooters in the chest before they wind the window up and skirted off.