Bad Morning |37|

Začať od začiatku

They were like her little friends and they kept her occupied. Plus she loved them like they were her own. She couldn't wait for her baby to be here.

Feeling her eyes become low she soon fell into a nap.
_____________________________________

"say get up" Kentrell tapped lani's arm trying to get her up. It was currently 2:30 and they had to be at the doctors appointment at 3 even.

"get up we late!" Kentrell threw the pillow at her before walking into the closet.

"don't throw nothing at me" she rolled her eyes before leaning up grabbing her phone seeing the time her eyes widen.

"why didn't you been wake me up" she ranted as she quickly went into their connected bathroom and brushed her teeth and did her hair.

"mane you wasn't suppose to take no damn nap anyway" Kentrell waved her off. He notice her attitude was getting bad and she would catch these random moods.

He knew it was all her pregnancy, so he didn't feed into as much.

"well damn sorry that I was up all morning throwing up because of our child and decided to take a nap because I was sleepy" she emphasized 'our'.

"bro what's your problem?" Kentrell finished putting his clothes on. He had on his signature white tee, white gnikes and grey joggers.

"I don't have a problem" Lani shrugged quickly putting on a essential jogging set with some Yeezy foam runners to much.

They both just wanted to be in a chill comfortable matter. Nothing to major.

"you got ah attitude or some shit like I did you some" he sprayed Cologne before putting his NBA chain and a watch on keeping it simple.

"you ready?" she ignored his statement grabbing her bag before leaving the room.

Walking downstairs she grabbed a fruitbowl before going outside waiting on Kentrell. He soon came out the house before unlocking the car opening the door for her before getting in himself.

"what time is it?" He asked pulling off fast knowing that they would most likely be late.

"2:45" she mumbled while on her phone.

"mane where the place so I can—"

"here" she cut him off connecting her phone to the car system allowing the location to start navigating on maps.
___________________________________

"The baby is healthy as ever! Here if you look at the screen you can see the arms forming and legs" the doctor pointed at each part of the baby showing them.

"aww" Lani cooed.

"okay so since you really later on in pregnancy which is crazy considering you found out?"

"around thanksgiving" Lani answered.

"yea your symptoms started a little late because your actually 4 months meaning you were pregnant around October" she smiled.

"oh wow I thought it happened after October mid November" kehlani laughed.

"well good thing is you can hear the heartbeat now and the next appointment you can know the gender" the doctor making Lani nodd.

"Ready?" She asked making Lani and trell nodd before hearing a noise, the sound of their baby heartbeat.

"she has a great heartbeat, a very strong healthy one at that"

"wait what you mean she?" Kentrell leaned forward making the doctor go wide eyed.

"omg I'm so sorry, I wasn't suppose to say that. Sorry it's just that as I was looking I can tell that it was a girl" she raised her hands apologizing.

"I'm having a girl" Lani cried happy tears, she always wanted a mini her.

"I finally get me lil girl? Let's go!!" Kentrell jumped up doing a lil dance.

After talking with the doctor for a lil more getting the prenatal pills and vitamins they were good to go.

"Remember take one everyday after eating and again sorry for telling the gender" the doctor left the room.

"Glad she did that shit Ian feel like waiting until no next time" Kentrell cheesed. He was so happy. He always wanted a little girl.

"me too. Now I can start shopping and doing everything before my daughter get here" Lani stood up from the table bed thing.

"you mean our" Kentrell Emphasize the 'our' like she did him earlier.

"you know what I meant" she led the way out the room before picking up her pills at the front desk and leaving with Kentrell behind.

Getting the car he pulled off "where you wanna eat at?" He asked.

"doesn't matter" she shrugged.

"yea okay let me feed and then take you home and fuck this attitude out cho ass" he nodded.

Lani slickly smiled before looking out the window.

—————-

Check out my other book, just released!!