Bad Morning |37|

January 5

"Kentrell!" Kehlani groaned over the toilet as she vomited. It's something she's been doing a lot since she found out she was pregnant.

"oh my fucking god this baby is trying to kill me" she felt her mouth get watery before she had to puke again.

She's been throwing up for about 30 minutes straight, her morning sickeness was the worse and usually trell is here copeing her but he was downstairs at the moment.

"uhh" she leaned against the wall finally finishing at least she hope she was finished. Their first doctors appointment was set for today.

"You called me?" Kentrell footsteps could be heard before he appeared in the doorway.

Kehlani ignored him before carefully lifting herself up before going over to the sink and she begin brushing her teeth.

"bae? you good?" Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows looking at the bathroom flaring his nose at the slight smell of vomit.

She once again ignored him, she just didn't wanna be bothered with him at the moment. She was up stairs for 35 minutes just vomiting and struggling while he was lord knows where and doing what? 

"mane you tripping ima just leave you alone"

"ain't nun new" Lani mumbled as she wiped her mouth with a rag finishing.

"what" Kentrell turned around seeing her begin to wipe the toilet down with cleaning supply.

Her keeping quite made him nodd before walking off doing what he was doing before which was playing the game with his friends online.

Finally done with the toilet she washed her hands before walking into the room and laying in bed. She just wanted to lay down all day now.

They had to be at the doctors appointment at 3 and it was 1 something, she also needed to call in and check on her store.

The store had been going amazing, she's even looking into adding more stores in different locations. Having Everything in one was a great idea.

Who wouldn't mind going one place to get their nails, hair, waxing, clothes and toes done? For good pricing and quality at that.

"hey boss! How are you?" her employee Taylor spoke.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐬😂..

"Good! Just was calling to check and see how things are doing at the shop? How is everything?" Lani rubbed her stomach that was growing day by day.

"Everything is fine and has been flowing!" Taylor replied telling the truth.

"mhm okay just call me or let me know any updates yeah?"

"Of course! Question?"

"yes?"

"Are we like hiring because it's been many people asking for jobs and are we doing like brand embossers ?" Taylor asked.

"As if now no we are not I'll be in shop soon and then I'll sort all of that out" Lani nodded remember to fit in her schedule a time to go to the shop for a day.

She knew being pregnant was going to be a lot and she wasn't going to have much time to be at the shop and stuff as she wanted.

"Okay! Have a nice day!"

"you too!"

Hanging up the phone Lani exhaled before laying her head on the pillow while staring out the hall window. She missed the kids, Kamari and all them. They've went home New Years.