Chapter Six | 'Back to Square One'

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"No way."

People gossip.

"And it all depends on the project I'm going to assign you; you'll have three months to finish it. I want something one-of-a-kind; it could be anything, and you could use anything in the world...but I want meaning; I want to feel it in my heart. I'd like you to prepare a presentation about the work you'll be submitting before you start working on it; you'll utilise these classes to accomplish so. But for the time being, get out your sketchbooks."

I was still in shock. This scholarship could help me. No debt for my parents. I feel another body sitting beside me, I turn my head to see Mrs Toffee smiling at me. Her hand resting underneath her chin, I slide my sketchbook to her, and she skims through it before a certain page catches her attention.

"In love are we Alexandra?" I raise a brow; she turns the book, and my eyes widen.

"Urm, no... he's just a stranger I-" I rub onto my nose, and she chuckles.

"This is amazing, the detail...the tattoos?" She gleams at me; I glance down at the art i did if Diávolos. "What's his name?"

"Diávolos...." I whisper.

"Ahh...I am expecting a lot from you in this assignment Alexandra, this drawing...compared to your others is the best. And do you know why?" I shake my head; she smiles and points at the butterfly tattoo on his hand. "Because I feel something when I see it."

I look down at my book as she squeezes my shoulders and turns to face the student behind me. For certainly, it's a bad feeling. I started drawing my concept for the following assignment. I have a fantastic idea that she will adore.

And, thanks to Ares, I now know what and who inspires me. If everything goes perfectly as planned. Then this would be one of the best pieces I've ever created. I'd get the scholarship and leave my parents behind. This is a good period in my life. Finally.

◻◻◻

I close my bedroom door, twisting my key to lock the door. I make my way to my bed and open my laptop; I breathe in connecting to Cathy's Wi-Fi before hopping onto the search button of my laptop. I breathe in and type.

Porn.

Okay...I press onto one of the searches. Anxiety creeps up my veins, I was scared my parents would suddenly call my name or barge into my bedroom. But I told them I was sleeping; I plug in my headphone and press onto one of the videos.

Two naked people kissing, my heart rate increases as I continue watching. Her hands travel down her body, reaching between her legs as she rubs onto herself. I bite onto my lip, moans travel into my ears.

The guy comes into the camera and removes her hands before putting his finger inside of her, my eyes widen, and I shut the laptop and throw my it away to the side of the bed.

What the hell?

Is this how people pleasure each other? Is that what Ares meant by wanting me underneath me? So, he could put his fingers inside of my vagina, is this what my parents kept from me?

Pleasure. I open the laptop, the video plays. I watch her moan; my legs press closer against one another. He then kisses her roughly.

I want to feel that.

I want to feel what she's feeling.

She sounds like she's enjoying it.

I open my legs and slide my hands under my underpants while my finger trails down my abdomen. I gradually feel my clitoris, and the shock of how wet I was hurts me. This is a terrible idea. No. I want to know how she feels.