°𝐇𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 !° (F)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook lifts Tae by his collar at his height as Tae was a short in height.

Don't get on my nerves on this good day Kim

Tae neither flinched nor tried to get off his grip
Instead he wrapped his legs around jungkook
While holding his biceps.

Well, darling everyday is a good day to me to get out your nerves
Don't you think huh

Tae let out fit of giggles when jungkook started tickling his sides.

So this happens Kim, I think you like being this helpless hmm.

Oh yo- haha ha ha. I wil-hahaha kill yo-hahaha

Jungkook also let out a laugh seeing Tae struggling to form words.

Sooo, this is the relationship between these enemies.
From the first day of college,they used to get on each other nerves but none of them never let his finger on the other. Usually if someone pisses jungkook, they end up in hospital but when it comes to Kim, jungkook becomes a softie but of course will not admit.

Who knows how much they love each other, may be the word hate Is actually used for love.

It was simple routine for them to bicker all day. Secretly caring for each other.

Time skip

It was lunch break when
Tae was walking purposely slow
May be waiting for a Raven who will just snatched his bag and walks into the cafeteria .

And the same happened when he felt his bag being snatched.

Why are you late Jeon, does my babygirl was having fun huh

Shut up Kim, you know I hate sluts
And second thing.
A dumb idiot think it was nice to copy my assignment knowing my answers always got big f.

Tae let out a small shit

Hehe, who this dumb idiot is. Well I copied my assignment from the person who is my seatmate. I thought for once my idiot of a seatmate could have written right answers as a certain beautiful and humble person make his concepts understand the other day.

Dumbass, you copied English assignment and you made me study maths the other day

Tae let out a pout who jungkook wanted to kiss but didn't do it afraid of the Other's reaction.

Let's go Kim. I am hungry

And you tell me you are not a foodie.

They both enter into the cafeteria.

He took an empty seat and sat on it, meanwhile he looked at kook who was collecting their lunches.

May these both bicker or fight a lot. But if you ask jungkook who can he trust the most it's taehyung for him, the only person who is with him till now, not for his money but him.

Not that they are couples but taehyung always like a missing piece in Jungkook's life.

No to tell , but one day without this shorty makes him mad and gloomy.

Anyways at present .

Hey, do you think I have a chance, jungkook is so handsome. I wonder how he is i-

Jeez, you are really dirty, you should not interfere in his business. You don't heard that he hates if someone touches him.
He is scary

Haha, scary. Well I know he is scary but you know what yuna, Angela never lost her bet and here it's jungkook, I will make him Mine.

You are insane, well I am warning you but don't come back to me.