Chapter 5: The Hate you Give

Start from the beginning

Maya come towards them wearing a white sweat shirt and a dark blue sweat pants, her black hair tied into a ponytail tail and she carries a big smile on her face.

"Hello boys." Maya says as she holds puts out one ear of her earpiece from her ear

"Hi Maya" Hakeem says.
"What brings you hear,please I'm not ready for your lectures today"John blurts out as he gestures for her to get out of the way.

"Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think I'm stopping anytime soon. Oh and I heard today is your last dayyyy" Maya says in a split second with so much enthusiasm.

"Well what's so good about me finishing it's not the my life will change in any way"

Hakeem just stands there watching the two start their daily argument.

"C'mon John stop being a-" she was about to start the advices and lectures when the bell rings for first period.

"Well sorry but someone doesn't have time for lectures" John says as he pokes her with his pen

"Stop stop you jerk you got away today but not forever"She says and immediately moves to her class.

"Hey, Maya" John calls her and as she turns he annoyingly smirks at her. She turns back and hisses.

He then turns to Hakeem who was sidelined throughout the whole conversation and they both let out a hard laugh so hard that Maya could here them.

"And there you have it" Maya says and puts on a smile.

First period was a disaster for John.

It was chemistry practical and Eric planned with his other friend, Jamil to prank John for what he did to their friend.
Instead of doing what the teacher was telling them Eric decided to make an evil plan. "Hey Jamil, I have a plan for little Johnny haha you just go tell him he should come and help you with the mixing. At my signal."

"...you have to be very careful when doing this..." Mr Kevin was explaining when Jamil taps John.

"Hey what's up man."

John was shocked at first but decided to answer.
"I'm good"

"I want you to help me with something over there" he says as he points to where Eric stands and winks at him.

"Well if won't take long then okay cause I don't wanna miss this practical."

Both go to the other edge of the class and Jamil asks John to help him with the mixing.
John who didn't want to take any longer decides to do it without questioning. As he finishes turning the mixture Eric and Jamil quickly zip up there protective suits and glasses then the class goes

BOOM!!!

There was foam all over the class and everyone turned to look at where the explosion came from and there stood John holding the mixer,confused as ever. He looks behind him to see wether Eric and Jamil are there but to his surprise, he sees dem in the middle of the crowd behind the teacher.

"So you think what we are doing here is a joke right?" Mr Kevin shouted at the top of his voice, even people passing by the class could here.