The trip pt2.

Lena's POV:

We just arived in Alabama, the boys had called ten minutes ago telling us to stop at a gas station.

"Okay if you need the bathroom go and if you're hungry go and see what's in the store." I said turning to see at the ones in the back.

Jeremy basically flew out towards the bathroom. Well he did drink up a whole bottle of coke and sprite.

Me and Bonnie went into the shop while Caroline went to the bathroom.

"Aww they don't have any gummy bears." I heard Bonnie whine.

"I told you not to eat everything in one go." I teased walking closer with the cart.

"But they were so good and plus Jeremy took two packets." She said throwing chocolate bars into the cart.

"Two packets?! I only got five gummies." I exclaimed.

The hell Caroline got a handful but since I was driving I didn't really see how much Bonnie ate.

"So?" Bonnie asked with a confused look.

"I bought 16 packets!" I yelled getting a look from the cashier.

"Okay how about I pay for the drinks?" Bonnie offered as she got four packs of jelly beans.

I left Bonnie before she threw anything else into my cart.

"So what's the deal with new Orleans?" Bonnie asked coming back with her own cart.

''Well there's some crazy witches, a vampire king I want to meet and also a pack of werewolfs I want to help.''  I really want to help the cresent pack, I don't really like the arranged marriages but whatever.

''Okay.'' Bonnie said before going to pay.

I hope I get to make friends with Marcel. i also hope the wolves don't kill me. Eh we'll see what happends.

I grabbed two slabs of plain chocolate before going to pay.

***

I was leaning against the van eating a kit kat while waiting for everyone to get done.

I saw Tyler run out of the shop, with two bags filled with who knows what, toward me.

"Lena can I please drive with you guys. Enzo and Damon is still not completely 'okay' and their killing me." Tyler begged with slumped shoulders.

''Sure jump in the back." I said sliding the door open.

''Hey, hey wait what's going on?'' Stefan asked walking over.

"Sorry man. I'm rolling with team van now. I can't take those two anymore." tyler said before the door shut and he got comfortable.

"Wait you're leaving me with thse two?'' Stefan asked looking a bit scared.

''Sorry dude. you're on your own. Good luck with the divorced couple though." I said patting him on the shoulder, a smile stretched out on my face before getting into the van.

***

Bonnie was driving now while Jeremy was in the passager seat. Me and Care was in the middle seats while Tyler was behing us.

We had started playing songs a while ago and 'Gotta be somebbody' by Nickelback was playing now.

I'm pretty sure Enzo, Stefan and damon could hear us seeing as the were just behind us.

'''Cause nobody wants to go it on their own and everyone wants to know they're not alone. There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere." We all sang, Bonnie had swerved once or twice but we made it to New Orleans savely.

We were renting a place since nobody wanted to stay in a hotel including me.

The were three bedrooms downstairs along with the kitchen, livingroom, dinning room and a bathroom.

Upstairs consisted of six bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Damon, Stefan and Enzo took the downstairs bedrooms while the rest of us took the upstairs ones

Caroline shoohed Jeremy out one of the rooms that had its own bathroom but took another that shared a bathroom with Tyler's bedroom.

Bonnie and my bedroom was next to each other. The third bathroom was across from Bonnie's bedroom.

I went to my room after we got everything out of the car and van.

I didn't bother changing before collapsing onto the bed and falling asleep.