Chapter 3: Founders day party.

Previously:

"Yeah my sister is a little
crazy if you haven't noticed."
Jeremy says before continuing to eat his fries.

Lena's POV:

The next day was chill. I actually went to the pep rally and ended up killing Tanner. It wasn'tmy fault though, he just continously walked into a stake i was holding. I warned Jenna about Logan 'scum' Fell. I also went throughall the boxes, gave Jeremy the watch and I may have took a few other things but the rest i loaned to Mrs. Lockwood.

We are currently at my beautiful house in the living room.

"How about we go on a vacation?" Bonnie asked out of the blue.

"Ooh yeah. Its getting boring here." Caroline exclaimed as she jumped up.

"Okay. What were you thinking? Paris, london? " I asked shifting to lay on my stomach.

" How about you choose this time. You always let us and the guys choose." Bonnie suggested with Caroline nodding in agreement.

"Okay. Hmm how about... New Orleans?" I suggested. I want to meet Marcel and Davina.

"Okay. We haven't been there yet." Bonnie added.

"Yes we could go shopping." Caroline squealed in excitement.

"Yes but after the founders party and we could ask if Damon and Stefan want to join." I suggested as I sat up. Enzo and Damon are slowly mending their friendship same with Stefan and Damon. Sorta.

Death told me a few days ago that the time line will most likely change since I changed a lot of thing. He also told me to not change things to much.

"Okay so founders party first the Ne Orleans here we come." Caroline exclaimed happily.

•••

"What about this one?" Caroline asked holding up a light green, knee length dress.

"Do you have shoes to fit with that?" Bonnie asked with raised eyebrows.

"Not for me silly. For Lena." Caroline said pointing towards me.

"Oh no. No way." I want something dark.

"Oh fine." Care huffed before going to put the dress back.

"Well I found my dress." I heard Bonnie say from behind me.

I turned and saw her holding a vintage rose colored dress with black patterns on it.
The top had a V-neck, short sleeve, it also had a banded waist and it spreader out to an a-line knee length skirt.

"You definitely found your dress." I said as Bonnie beamed.

I kept on looking until I came across a dark plum colored dress. The top had a illusion neckline, medium sized straps, the waistline was round and the skirt fell into a handkerchief skirt just above my knees.

"Guys I found the one." Caroline yelled as she ran towards us.

"Look. What do you think?" Care asked putting the dress in front of her.