She hums and I hear her car lightly from the phone, "I'll be there in fifteen, if he wakes up tell him I'm almost there" she says, trying to stay calm but I can hear the pure panic in her voice.

I wouldn't blame her, that's her four year old son in there with doctors pumping the ice cream out of him. Her baby boy is hurt and she's not here with him, I'd kill everyone in my path if that had happened to me.

"Stay with him, please" she almost pleads and I nod lightly, "wasn't planning on anything different" I grip the phone tighter in my hands when I hear small cries of pain from Ry.

He's too young for whatever meds they had on them, it's the emergency responders so he'll have to stay awake a bit longer.

I pull the phone from me before hanging up as I hear someone approaching me from behind but I don't move.

"You have to calm down, my love" Harrison sighs, and when he goes to talk again I beat him to it. "How? I can't sit here and watch them start going after my family Harry," I exclaim and glare without intending to.

He doesn't even wince at my words and when I register my tone while talking to the man that basically raised me after my dad left, I sigh. "I'm sorry," I mumble.

Running a hand through my hair and tucking my phone into my pocket, "Ryder got hurt because of me, and now if anything happens to him I don't think I'll ever be able to live with myself" I admit, if something happens to the kid cause of me, I won't ever be able to face my sister again.

How could I be so damn careless?

"Let's just focus on Ryder right now, and then we can deal with the sick man who hurt him." Harrison pulls me into a small side hug, I nod and wrap my arms around him. He's right, the first priority has to be Ry.

***

I run a hand through Ry's soft brown hair while he sleeps with his head in my lap, Amara should be here soon.

He fell asleep due to all the crying, so as soon as they were done he was passed out once again. But just knowing he's okay is so much weight lifted off of me and everyone for that matter.

"Vee," he whispers and I look down, he's not moving so his eyes aren't meeting mine. "I'm right here," I remind him when he grabs onto my index finger harder, he nods slowly but when his tiny body starts shaking I feel a wave of sadness.

He's crying.

I carefully lift him to sit in my lap, he winces and holds his stomach while placing his head on my shoulder. "I just wanted friends," he cries while I run my hand up and down his back slowly, "sorry, did I ruin our hiding spot?" He talks about the house we're in right now and I shake my head.

"It's okay baby, we're all okay. Don't worry" I assure him, feeling his tears drip onto my collarbones while he moves closer to me.

He just wanted friends, when his words replay in my mind it just makes me want to kill Alessio more. He led my baby on to thinking he'd made a friend, and she stabbed him in the back.

I pull back a bit and hold his face in my hands, the small wires attached to his hands and arms break my heart. I wipe his tears with my thumb, only for more to drop.

"I'm sorry" he starts again, looking down thinking he did something wrong.

My eyebrows furrow as I lean forward and place a kiss on his forehead, "you did nothing wrong Ryder, I promise" I whisper, telling him to stop blaming himself for whatever he thinks he did.

The second our eyes meet he lets out a sob, wincing and holding his stomach. "It hurts" he cries to me and I carefully hug him to me, he'd already taken meds and I can't give him any more for at least three hours.

"It hurts everywhere" he sobs into my neck and I try calming him down.

I was just about to check the note the doctor left regarding his pain before Amara barged into the room. Her blazer is thrown onto the ground and she kicks her heels off before climbing onto the bed.

"Shh, no crying baby" she whispers as I carefully move him to her lap, I stand off the bed and nod for her to help him. She nods back and gives me a small smile, narrowing her eyes telling me to stop blaming myself about this.

But how do I? It is my fault.

"I'm a call away" I reassure her while walking towards the door, she rocks Ry on her lap and runs her fingers through his hair while nodding.

I leave the room not being able to see the kid in so much pain, walking down the hall and towards Ajax's room. I told him to find out what the amount of ammunition and guns Morana was having transported tonight is.

I wasn't going to do it, but after the shit he pulled he deserves it.

No one hurts my family and rests in peace, not bothering to knock as I walk right into his room and see him on his bed with his mac on his lap.

"No idea of a number, but it's a hell of a lot" he says, already knowing what I'm here for. So it's a precious load, something Morana doesn't want to lose.

He shuts the laptop and when our eyes meet the corner of his lip tilts up, "let's get him to pay" he gets off the bed. Not awaiting an answer from me, I should be concerned about all the guards and how it's us two against them all. But that's the last thing on my mind.

"Meet me outside in ten," I tell him and he hums while looking for some clothes to throw on. I turn on my heels before walking back down the hall.

Time to rain fucking hell fire.

-------------

A/N
Word count: 1893

Okay so I hope u enjoyed that chapter, and for the next one remember to comment!

Comments jus gimme sm motivation to write thats all, so yeah.

See u all next timeee

ish <3