Chapter 2~ Blueberries

Not edited- Heyyy, so sorry for slow updates but my mind is so freaking blank for all my books rn I cannot...

Anywaysssss make sure to vote n comment please! When this gets almost 950+ comments and 587+ votes I'll start writing another chapter!

Velencia Kade

I punch the red punching bag harder with a grunt and sigh when it falls to the floor like the last two.

One week, I've already wasted one whole fucking week trying to find out who this man even is. It's almost like Alessio Morana only exists as the owner of Morana Industries, he is only known for his oh so amazing tech company, I've dug deeper, hacking into police records, so much as getting my sister to hack into the FBI's servers.

There is nothing against Alessio Morana, he's just a billionaire bachelor that owns and runs the best tech company in the world.

His company uses their tech and helps someone named Grant Leandro, now, the outside world knows him as the owner and CEO of one of the best weapon manufacturing companies but behind everyone's back he leads a mafia.

Grant Leandro, he'd taken over the throne after his parents died in some jet accident. I doubt he was over 16 when he became the capo of his mafia, rumours were that he and Alessio grew up together.

I guess they were true.

I don't even bother cleaning the sand that's pouring out of the punching bag I knocked down.

Carelessly I pulled the hand wrap off and tossed it on some bench.

There is a party tomorrow to celebrate the success of Alessio's company finally taking the place of the best tech company in the world.

One of the best things about dad keeping me and Amara out of the eyes of the mafia world is that no one knows what we look like, all they know is to associate the name Velencia Kade with The mistress of souls.

Amara Kade with Deadly Belladonna, quite ironic how she got her name. Her first kill was shoving 3 belladonnas down someone's throat and then cutting off their hands so they'd have no choice but to swallow and suffer through a slow death.

It was shown as an overdose when the police found him, the Deadly Belladonna leaves no mark of her presence behind...

But the point being, we can both go to that party and not be known by the two leaders.

Amara was invited along with a plus one because of her new partnership with Grant, when I said he was an owner of one of the best weapon companies was because my sister owns the best weapon manufacturing company in the world.

To make sure there was no risk of anyone finding out that Amara is a Kade, she uses her middle name, Laurent Dynamics is what her company is named. Everyone knows my sister as Amara Laurent instead of Amara Kade to ensure her safety.