a drunk hangout

"Sooo, who're ya textin?" Reigen asked, middle of the day, clients taken care of.

Serizawa looked up from his phone, blushing a little. Like he was embarrassed to hear that question. "Oh, one of my friends from uhm...school"

The blonde grumbled something under his voice, "you never pay attention to me anymore..."

The esper caught that, his heart beating. Could.... could his boss be jealous? "O-oh,,, uhm... I'm sorry. I'll be sure to show earlier at work. Will you be okay tonight?"

Reigen sighed, but still smiled. "Yeah, actually I-"

"He's goin' with me, we're gonna do some killer karaoke after some drinkin' and maybe go to a bar. Then I'll see what happenssss.." the last part was flirtatious, and Reigen fake gagged.

Dimple was wearing a spunky outfit, in a body once more. How the hell does he keep finding them? This time, it was a regular face... the security guard. It would suck when he woke up and found himself wearing a 70s jumpsuit.

Serizawa looked up from his phone again, seeing Reigen smile. "Well I'm glad you both have plans, since Mob is gone and all... does it have to be a bar?"

Slipping off his overcoat down his shoulders in a sultry way, Reigen ran a hand through his hair and stood up. "Hell to the yes. I've been needing a good drink, and since he's gone... you have no room to complain!"

Dimple coughed, rolling his eyes. "Since you hate all that stuff we figured we'd take this week to do shit we usually can't when babies are around.

Like, MAKING THEM."

Reigen punched the ghost nearly out of his body, stomping off and opening the door. Before he left, he eyed Serizawa with a soft... saccharine smile. "Hold down the fort till I'm gone, kay?"

Somehow, that didn't help comfort Serizawa at all. What was he going to do the whole week? His friends weren't always open, and his mom was gone... maybe play games?

Like his usual shut in self, he should just adapt to what he usually did alone.

It sort of bugged him how Reigen and Dimple treated him like a goody two shoes, though..

He could be bad too! Do drugs... drinking... uhm.. he figured he'd just play Stardew Valley for the time being.

When he saw them come home, it was Serizawa's apartment. "Heyyyyyyyyyy Seri!!!" Dimple called out, flopping on the bed. Serizawa wasn't impressed, pausing.

"Why are you both here?"

Reigen held up his phone, shaking. "Your address was closer to the bar."

The black haired adult man now saw them both crawl over, before Reigen dashed out into the bathroom. Presumably to vomit. Dimple was trying to sleep in HIS bed, screaming about "seeing stars"

Serizawa stood, handing him water. He rushed to take it, spilling everywhere and chugging it down. "How much did you even drink...?" It wasn't really a question, just a reflection. Of how dumbfounded the shut-in was at how carefree they all were drunk.

"YoU aRe....mY FirRE... the oNEEEE deSIREEE- awhshitigottapuk-" somehow sensing that, Dimple ran towards a trashcan and released the hefty amounts of alcohol into it. Reigen finally appeared after that, clutching his stomach and whining. "Seriiii...."

Blushing, Serizawa let the blonde collapse into his arms, cuddling into him and crying. "Lemme tag alongggg!" Dimple cheered, arms wrapped behind the bigger man, who jolted and decided to take revenge.

Serizawa fell back into his bed, crushing the ghost out. The body sputtered, before Dimple crawled back in "Hey, You jackass!" Reigen then burst out laughing.

Both of them stopped, seeing him laugh. His careless face, hiccups and a whistle to his laugh, before he started snorting then stopped. A blush ran down his face now that he realized the silence, "...what?"

"God I wanna fuck you right now."

"DIMPLE!" Serizawa screeched, turning in bed and deciding to cut it short.

"Let's sleep. I can't image your hangover tommorow."

All three sighed in pandemonium, knowing that.

The next morning was exactly as they imagined. Boss clutching his head, all in pain. He took some pills, drank water, and decided to just lay his hangover. The spirit took no chances, staying in the bathroom to vomit whatever else was there, and leave the body in some alleyway.

Serizawa sleepily made breakfast as his grandma called, forcing him awake. "Oh shit guys, Mob!!"

Now that the epser cursed, everybody poked their heads out as Serizawa held his phone on video call. His mom cooed some words of wisdom, greeting everybody. Then she placed the camera in front of Mob, who grabbed it and tried eating it.

"I think he's just hungry." Serizawa commentated, kissing the screen and motioning Reigen to join him. the blonde stayed in his sheets, stock still.

The esper motioned harder, shooting a glare. The blonde huffed, crossing his arms and looking away.

He then snapped, floating him out of bed in front of the camera. "Heyyy, your in your minecraft onsie!" Reigen tried to seemed engaged, smile bright.

Like he had just seen a puppy.

"Oh, so that's what it is? You know, Katsuya always liked that block game too, saying he wanted to be some.... video celebrity."

"What? Like a twitch streamer?" Curious, Reigen leaned to try and see the other's face, who quickly turned away and blushed red.

"T...that was a long time ago, mom...you know that."

"Pretty sure that was your 20's, Son."

Mob reached for the camera, accidentally switching the call off, and it was over. Dimple floated over, seeing them both smiling.

"So, what did we do last night?"

"Slept together, wait- No- NOT WHAT I MEAN-" Serizawa realized what he said, but Dimple already had that shit eating smirk.

"Y'know, I wouldn't mind that." Reigen replied, forgetting where he was.